• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 Weeks (Pics inside)

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My good friend got a package from Z a while back and he's very happy. Fast delivery and good communication.

Thanks Uncle Z!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Funny my buddy has a cupboard full of that exact same stuff. I think your friend will really enjoy the tren a, pretty smooth considering. Id really like to see what your friend thinks! Keep us posted!!:winkfinger:

Nice pics- looks like you friend chose wisely !! OD

Uncle Z does it up

i have those exact same slin pins! that prop going in that pin? im confused...
I have used slin pins for IM injects for a few weeks now. Its an ongoing experiment after hearing other vets were doing it. I actually love using slin pins for oil based aas. In particualr the pec injections are very easy. Just pull the plunger out of the slin pin and backfill it with a regular pin. Injects through a 29g 1/2" pin take about 30-45 seconds.

A demo of the USP method. It says 50cc's, it should be .50cc's. Otherwise, it's totally Oscar material. Ulter is a vet on another board.

THIS METHOD IS FOR SMALL MUSCLE THAT IS LEAN.
If you use it in the quads you must have lean quads. If not, push down with your fingers into the muscle and shoot between your depressed fingers.

YouTube Video

I have used slin pins for IM injects for a few weeks now. Its an ongoing experiment after hearing other vets were doing it. I actually love using slin pins for oil based aas. In particualr the pec injections are very easy. Just pull the plunger out of the slin pin and backfill it with a regular pin. Injects through a 29g 1/2" pin take about 30-45 seconds.

A demo of the USP method. It says 50cc's, it should be .50cc's. Otherwise, it's totally Oscar material. Ulter is a vet on another board.

THIS METHOD IS FOR SMALL MUSCLE THAT IS LEAN.
If you use it in the quads you must have lean quads. If not, push down with your fingers into the muscle and shoot between your depressed fingers.

YouTube Video

Ill be trying this for sure! Ive been using 25g 1 inch for bi;s and chest, and delt, would love to go slin for that

Ill be trying this for sure! Ive been using 25g 1 inch for bi;s and chest, and delt, would love to go slin for that
Yeah, if you are lean its no problem at all. Even if you do hold some fat just dimple in the hub of the pin so the inject goes a bit deeper.

i have some Z prop left over from my cycle. i have both slin 28 style and normal luerlock 23 style needles. when i tested both needles i noticed that drawing prop into the slin is difficult and takes long, and also when i had about 1cc in there finally i would try to shoot it out but it only shoots outs in drops. no probs with my normal needles. unless u guys are using larger width slins.

YouTube Video
Does your friend think the oil is nice and smooth? My friend thinks he's going with Z for his upcoming cycle.

Sent from my Android device

Yes all Z's gear is very smooth - you don't have the issues with pain and Z's gear as you see happening with other sources! :thumb:

That's interesting heaveyiron - I've heard of some vets also using sin pins as well - I've only used them for my HCG but never anything else.

I like the idea of injecting into the back of the pin rather than extracting.

Great post - all around! :)

so, how do you like the prods so far, big dog?

Out of curiosity, why not just buy 30ga needles, and draw with a 22 gauge, swap the needles then inject? Seems easier and more sanitary than pulling the plunger and back filling. Again, this is just out of curiosity I am sure there is a reason you do it that way.

Awesome to Hear Heavy, I have some Z- Anadrol here, but saving for next cycle, Any feedback on the Abombs? Thanks Brother

Out of curiosity, why not just buy 30ga needles, and draw with a 22 gauge, swap the needles then inject? Seems easier and more sanitary than pulling the plunger and back filling. Again, this is just out of curiosity I am sure there is a reason you do it that way.
That should work, either way.

I have a bunch of slin pins so that's why.

Back