• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cutting/pre-contest cycles?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering what everyone on here found to be very helpful when cutting. Also ive heard one could use less test than normal, since the body would be more receptive to anything due to being cal restricted. Is this true? Has anyone on here started with a long ester test and switched to a short one (prop) a few weeks out? Just wondering since prop can be expensive to use.

I was wondering what everyone on here found to be very helpful when cutting. Also ive heard one could use less test than normal, since the body would be more receptive to anything due to being cal restricted. Is this true? Has anyone on here started with a long ester test and switched to a short one (prop) a few weeks out? Just wondering since prop can be expensive to use.

You can cut on 500mg of test alone. If your diet and cardio aren't spot on nothing will happen. It all comes down to the diet.

well yeah my diet is obviously going to be on spot...its gonna be pre contest. im adding in something besides test tho. ive heard some great things about tren

Test/Tren/Mast/ Winny

I second test/tren/mast, but with halo at the end :daydream:

But yeah any aas can be used when cutting imo, but tren/halo should be perfect pre-contest

I second test/tren/mast, but with halo at the end :daydream:

But yeah any aas can be used when cutting imo, but tren/halo should be perfect pre-contest

He's going to want to kill everyone while running those two together.....one or the other.

What about just a low dose halo for the last 10 days precontest? I've heard it's great for that.

What about just a low dose halo for the last 10 days precontest? I've heard it's great for that.

I don't know if that's long enough. I think the shortest run is something like 3 weeks, but don't quote me on that.

I want to kill people on Tren alone. Halo alone. and Mast alone. Combine all three and you'd have a helluva cut/dry/hard/ripped/shredded stack - assuming you know what you're doing in the diet dpmt - but you better be living alone in the wilderness in Montana or you risk losing control of your temper on someone for no good reason.

Test/Tren Ace/Winstrol Depot

OR

Test/Mast Prop/Winstrol Depot

OR

Test/Mast Prop/Halo

IML Gear Cream!
for those who have used test tren mast, what ratios did you find got the job done best? ive heard people doing 2:1:1 and have also heard of people doing low test with high tren

I'm running the Mast at least equal to slightly higher than the test. That is, 400-500mg EW of Test and 450-600mg EW of the Mast.

Test and Tren were ran at virutally a 1:1 ration in my previous cycle but next cycle I'll probably run the Tren a bit higher than the test. The current Test/Mast dosing is working wonders.

Back