• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So Smooth!!

IML Gear Cream!
How the fuck would you even know what a girl sounds like, man-fondler?
You're bitter because I have more style, class, and women than you ever dream of, flab-muffin.

Hmmm doubt it :coffee: judgeing by your profile you are a cock gobbler to the fullest. Im sure you have been gang banged more times than you can count! But like they say you cant rape the willing.

You're just some cockroach who crawled into a debate I was having with D-Fag.
I didn't even know you existed, and what its worth, I still wish that was the case.
But no worries after a few beers I should be able to forget you in no time.

good, go drink your keystone or whatever the fuck you can afford workin at krispy kreme and pop a lorcet or 2.. you bitch more than my wife.

good, go drink your keystone or whatever the fuck you can afford workin at krispy kreme and pop a lorcet or 2.. you bitch more than my wife.

So apparently you could afford inflatable dolls, with voice chips programmed to talk back on command.

Is this Mr. 50k/day?

anyone else sense a meltdown going on with mr what's his new user name gonna be next?

By the way Little Wonder, did you know ice cube always melt in the desert?

anyone else sense a meltdown going on with mr what's his new user name gonna be next?
No, but I have noticed he's quite efficient at pissing you off. When's your next meltdown scheduled?

You're just some cockroach who crawled into a debate I was having with D-Fag.
I didn't even know you existed, and what its worth, I still wish that was the case.
But no worries after a few beers I should be able to forget you in no time.

Why do you keep coming back here?

If I throw a stick will go away?

Shit gets old. Must suck to not have real friends.

Why do you keep coming back here?

If I throw a stick will go away?

I heard 1st cousin said he would be the only one who'd enjoying tasting a stick that you plucked from your poop shute.

Shit gets old. Must suck to not have real friends.

Agreed. I told D-Fag that earlier but he didn't understand.
Maybe reading it twice will hit home and he cut down on posting.
I mean 2,300+ posts in less than 365 days is just immensely pathetic.

Agreed. I told D-Fag that earlier but he didn't understand.
Maybe reading it twice will hit home and he cut down on posting.
I mean 2,300+ posts in less than 365 days is just immensely pathetic.

Lol at one point didnt you have multiple names going at the same time so you could rep yourself? Yeah i nee to make friends :winkfinger: if you could keep a post count of all your names id sure you would blow me away! Anyways tongue my sack troll boy:blowjob:

I was talking about you Swagger. You should give the shit a rest. It's not funny.

I was talking about you Swagger. You should give the shit a rest. It's not funny.

My mistake. I see that your competence is still a "Work IN Progress".
Why were you looking for humor in my posts anyway? I was being blunt.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol at one point didnt you have multiple names going at the same time so you could rep yourself? Yeah i nee to make friends :winkfinger: if you could keep a post count of all your names id sure you would blow me away! Anyways tongue my sack troll boy:blowjob:

yes, he is the guy with multiple accounts and user names. this one is so pathetic, as is hi anorexic looking profile pic, that they're going to let him keep it. he's stuck with Swagger. Swagger is how one walks with an impaired gait due to a big stick up their ass. :coffee:

Swagger, your actually boring.

Nothing you write is quick or witty. It is bland and boring.

At least be smart or funny with your comments.

We all know you work out Swag, got a pick of you.

Swagger, your actually boring.

Nothing you write is quick or witty. It is bland and boring.

At least be smart or funny with your comments.

We all know you work out Swag, got a pick of you.

Sad part is you actually believe I care about impressing an idiotic nobody like yourself.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

YOU knowing anything about intelligence? HA HA HA HA that's a good one.
I needed that laugh. Thanks. At least you had a smooth delievery.

YOU knowing anything about intelligence? HA HA HA HA that's a good one.
I needed that laugh. Thanks. At least you had a smooth delievery.

If this is the same guy with 500 names, he certainly got better with his English....

^^^^ You're the same guy with no abs, traps, or chest to speak of, and I can't see that getting any better.

^^^^ You're the same guy with no abs, traps, or chest to speak of, and I can't see that getting any better.

:nail:Man oh man, ur right......look at that jacked figure you're rockin in that suit of yours.....unless you are posting fake pics AGAIN!!! pfft - wouldn't doubt it. Are you bipolar....dead serious question :hmmm:

profilepic80577_1.gif

Back