• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So Smooth!!

I just expose the truth, and i dont view you as my brother, clearly this photo was taken in Key west :loser2:

At least your brother was man enough to show his face via reflection.
So I guess you're the one who inheirited your mom's feminine qualities.

At least your brother was man enough to show his face via reflection.
So I guess you're the one who inheirited your mom's feminine qualities.

I dont know whats up with you and my blacked out face, but obviously its blacked out for LEGAL reasons and because i dont need countless women PM'n me. Come on bro get real, learn the basics of the forum. You have such shame in your withering homosexual physique that you cant even ponder the idea of posting it...its sad, but hey congrats on the new marriage laws :winkfinger:

I dont know whats up with you and my blacked out face, but obviously its blacked out for LEGAL reasons and because i dont need countless women PM'n me.

I see nothing illegal about women PM'n you for recipes on chicken salads or baking cookies.
That is all they would require from you, so you need to untangle your panties and lighten up.

I see nothing illegal about women PM'n you for recipes on chicken salads or baking cookies.
That is all they would require from you, so you need to untangle your panties and lighten up.

Your blacked out picture jokes mean nothing since you cant even post a picture. I bet you pay your gym membership in ass rapings. It's really sad to know there are skinny pencil necks on this forum like yourself. Hows key west? You enjoying your 'vacation'? :roflmao:

Your blacked out picture jokes mean nothing since you cant even post a picture. I bet you pay your gym membership in ass rapings. It's really sad to know there are skinny pencil necks on this forum like yourself. Hows key west? You enjoying your 'vacation'?

:roflmao:<-------

-----> Use of emoticon confirms your underlying femininity just itching to break out.

^ Can this clown get any more uninteresting? ^

Get a dictionary or google and research the word > o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l-i-t-y.

It might help you, but I say that out of total optimism.

wvy2i9.jpg

^ Can this clown get any more uninteresting? ^

Get a dictionary or google and research the word > o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l-i-t-y.

It might help you, but I say that out of total optimism.

Sorry, im not trying to take you away from your 'vacation'. And clearly your not a Iron head because we have no use for dictionaries, only nerds use those :winkfinger:

Sorry, im not trying to take you away from your 'vacation'. And clearly your not a Iron head because we have no use for dictionaries, only nerds use those :winkfinger:

Yup! I used a dctionary once... To change the angle on my incline bench. Hey Swagger i still dont underrstand your kind. Is it really the way you were born or did you just choose to be a fucken loser?:loser2:

Hmmm sort of like when you wipe your ass and a finger pokes throught the paper, he is that annoying piece of shit?

Yup! I used a dctionary once...

That's a joke because you can't even spell dictionary.

It will be so easy for a woman or smart man to play you like a fiddle.
And you're so stupid, you won't know what happened until its too late.

I hope you decide to vent your butt-hurt emotional meltdown online.
Be another way for you to bond with these oblivious nut-lickers I've seen here.
And more comedic material that will surly crack me up!

So that's a "no" on the syrup?

Syrup actually gives me the shits. I dont want to say anymore swagger will get all worked up. Hes a scat lover at heart. Id drink a bottle of good old Canadian whisky and beat the shit out of you and swagger tho :)

I dont want to say anymore swagger will get all worked up. Hes a scat lover at heart. Id drink a bottle of good old Canadian whisky and beat the shit out of you and swagger tho :)

You can wake up now, your daydream is over son!

Syrup actually gives me the shits. I dont want to say anymore swagger will get all worked up. Hes a scat lover at heart. Id drink a bottle of good old Canadian whisky and beat the shit out of you and swagger tho :)
Or, you could drink that bottle of whiskey and I'd cut a hole in the rear of your pants.

IML Gear Cream!
That sounds more likely doesnt it! Or i could drink that whiskey bust the bottle on swaggers head and give you both an i love Latsky tattoo!

That sounds more likely doesnt it! Or i could drink that whiskey bust the bottle on swaggers head and give you both an i love Latsky tattoo!
I'll just have the syrup, thanks.

Back