• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So Smooth!!

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have decided that my tan is almost perfect, obviously Im jacked so I decided to take it to the next level.
I have begun the process of removing all body hair.
Pits check
Balls check
arms check legs tomorow
The seven hairs Ive cultivated on my chest not sure. Just wanted to let everyone know whats happening :winkfinger:

Leave the ass hair alone tough, you'll hate it when it come back.

So I have decided that my tan is almost perfect, obviously Im jacked so I decided to take it to the next level.
I have begun the process of removing all body hair.
Pits check
Balls check
arms check legs tomorow
The seven hairs Ive cultivated on my chest not sure. Just wanted to let everyone know whats happening :winkfinger:

Now just put all this info on craigslist and the man of your dreams should come a calling.

I'm just here letting you know you're no chest, no abs, no bicep, no definition having fraudulent piece of sun-baked dogshit. Seems all your maintenance and grooming isn't paying off, since you continueously try to solicit cock-lust from all these semen-swillers.

I'm just here letting you know you're no chest, no abs, no bicep, no definition having fraudulent piece of sun-baked dogshit. Seems all your maintenance and grooming isn't paying off, since you continueously try to solicit cock-lust from all these semen-swillers.

Wow you are an idiot.:coffee: get banned much?

Why talk to me by PM when you know I can't send any back? What a bitch move.
Typical of a pussy who takes pics covering his face and wears towels.
Now wonder you fit in so well here, and have little to no life in the real world.
Over 2,300 posts in less than a year? Really? Disregarded societial reject.

Last edited:
Im sure yours would be close if you werent nanned eod! Nice pic of your bf! What a disgrace you must be to your famill:roflmao::loser2:

So when does the jacked part happen?

When the fellas he flirting with on facebook send him some better products to inject in his anus. Either that or the notion I truly believe, which is NEVER.

IML Gear Cream!
Now just put all this info on craigslist and the man of your dreams should come a calling.

Why talk to me by PM when you know I can't send any back? What a bitch move.
Typical of a pussy who takes pics covering his face and wears towels.
Now wonder you fit in so well here, and have little to no life in the real world.
Over 2,300 posts in less than a year? Really? Disregarded societial reject.

When the fellas he flirting with on facebook send him some better products to inject in his anus. Either that or the notion I truly believe, which is NEVER.

He's baaaaaaaaack!!!

But his avatar is 100 times better than yours, and that's with wearing a shirt.
If you wanted to learn what definition is all about, then you'd be right to take notes.

Anyways wasnt really looking to be critiqued by not bigs lol! If i need advice on how to build a shredded 16" arm i know where to go :winkfinger:

You're actually calling someone else "not bigs" ?? Wow what a dope.

You're actually calling someone else "not bigs" ?? Wow what a dope.

your about one annoyin little bitch you know that? im almost to the point of wantin to e-fight yo sorry reject ass

What's stopping you cock-wrangler? Bring it on!

is that fucking hater-hated-whatever his 20 nick names were?

Trying to insert the mouse into your gaping anus only hurts yourself, stupid whore.

why u so mean to me, i thought we were starting to be friends.. like xbox and shit

How the fuck would you even know what a girl sounds like, man-fondler?
You're bitter because I have more style, class, and women than you ever dream of, flab-muffin.

why u so mean to me, i thought we were starting to be friends.. like xbox and shit

You're just some cockroach who crawled into a debate I was having with D-Fag.
I didn't even know you existed, and what its worth, I still wish that was the case.
But no worries after a few beers I should be able to forget you in no time.

How the fuck would you even know what a girl sounds like, man-fondler?
You're bitter because I have more style, class, and women than you ever dream of, flab-muffin.

why you get on here to just flame? it dont make sense.. just create a new account act like a different person and be cool and get on here and talk shit with folks, not at folks.. Why be a douche? if you act anything like this on daily basis at walmart or where ever the fuck you work at, it cant get you much play with the ladies..

Back