• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to the community

dannyg15

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up people? I'm new to the boards, and looking for some advice on my first cycle. Currently running Sus 250@ 375 per week. I'm currently on week 10. Is it too late to kick in some winnie? I have two more shots of Sus left. Any input would be much appreciated.

Hey bro you should have come here first lol!! Sus needs to be run atleast 750 mg a week to really get results! But now you know for next time:) i would hold off on the winni till next run bro it wont do much in two weeks.

Thanks man, how soon til I can run sus again? Would it be a total waste to take the winnie now?

Yes it would be. You dont want to run anything without a test base. Hormones work cumulatively and take time to start working so if you dont give them the time you wont get any of the benefits.

Great info D!

Welcome to the site Danny, this is almost all of our hobby here. Just for fun most of us post our cycle ideas on the board and let the vets give input and come away with a damn good cycle that will give you great results. EVERYONE here is in search of the perfect cycle!

So after PCT, when can I run another cycle, and what's the best path to take? Right now, I'm 5'8" 190lbs, I want to stay right around 190-200lbs , but I wanna be SHREDDED! Any suggestions?

usually wait 10-12 weeks after PCT. If you can afford it get your bloodwork done to make sure everything is good to go. Then jump back on a cycle.

Personally its hard to maintain a weight while on AAS. Typically what is most commonly done is a nice clean bulking cycle with a great diet. Then you will be harder with more lean muscle mass and able to cut up ALOT easier. Your best bet to destroy fat is with more muscle. At 5'8 you would look sick at 210-215 and around 10%. You would look like a friggen monster bro.
Use your height to your advantage. Pack on alot of mass on your frame. You wont regret it. I am 6'3 and have a hell of a time adding proportionate mass to my body due to the length of my arms. Have fun with it bro!

So after PCT, when can I run another cycle, and what's the best path to take? Right now, I'm 5'8" 190lbs, I want to stay right around 190-200lbs , but I wanna be SHREDDED! Any suggestions?

Hey welcome for the forum ... "You're in great company here!" :)

Let's look at your PCT before the next cycle...

Sustanon is the longest wait between last injection and SERM treatment.

With Sustanon - after your last pin - wait 21-30 days to start your SERM.

For your SERM - your best with both Clomid and Nolva for 4-6 weeks

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

If you don't have Clomid or Nolva an hand - you should have it in time if you order fast.

If you ever want to shorten the time between cycles - you can end the cycle with Propionate which is 5-7 days after last injection before starting SERM

Enanthate and Cypionate is 14-21 days after your last injection before starting SERM.

Seems complicated but it's really not bad at all.

Please keep us posted! :)

i wouldnt think u should take 750mg sust per week next cycle as suggested above. what u should do is run 500mg and free up testosterone by not allowing it to convert to other substances like estrogen for example. so i would run 25-50mg proviron daily for that as well as for other things like less water retention/fat burning.... also throw in some hcg to further multiply {proviron does this too) the free floating testosterone on cycle while possibly helping to cut up as well. the hcg/prov combo should allow u to run only 500mg sust weekly and see great results since u will have tons of testosterone flowing in you. you'll hear people say take 750mg of sust per week which is basically every other day and they will say its because u have to use the propinate in sust wisely...... i say save your money and save your butt from excessive pinning and go with 500mg weekly divided in 2 shots. (personally i'd throw in 300-400mg deca-durabolin with this cycle, and run the cycle 12 weeks)
proviron should be $1 per pill,
hcg i get for $25 so im sure u can find some too,
good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
i wouldnt think u should take 750mg sust per week next cycle as suggested above. what u should do is run 500mg and free up testosterone by not allowing it to convert to other substances like estrogen for example. so i would run 25-50mg proviron daily for that as well as for other things like less water retention/fat burning.... also throw in some hcg to further multiply {proviron does this too) the free floating testosterone on cycle while possibly helping to cut up as well. the hcg/prov combo should allow u to run only 500mg sust weekly and see great results since u will have tons of testosterone flowing in you. you'll hear people say take 750mg of sust per week which is basically every other day and they will say its because u have to use the propinate in sust wisely...... i say save your money and save your butt from excessive pinning and go with 500mg weekly divided in 2 shots. (personally i'd throw in 300-400mg deca-durabolin with this cycle, and run the cycle 12 weeks)
proviron should be $1 per pill,
hcg i get for $25 so im sure u can find some too,
good luck.

Hey bro great points there. If you take a close look at yhe make up of sus you will find a few flaws in your reasoning witht the 500 mg a week. First the makeup of sus is prop 30mg, Phenylproprianate 60 mg, Isocaproate 60mg, Testosterone decanoate 100mg. So bu seeing the break down you can see that you have a blend of short medium and long acting test. This means that by injecting it only twice a week you are only really gettin small amounts of each which causes a very unstable environment. By injecting it eod we can try to keep your blood level stable. Stable blod levels mean for one more anabolic state and also keep sides to a minimum. Sus is an amazing compound when used properly, if frequent injections are an issue then longer acting esters wil suit you. When injecting test there is a leveling off point around the 5-8 week mark, this is why most potocols call for an increase in dosage at this point. Or an oral to help increase the levels til the end of the cycle. Proviron is great and works quite well for freeing up test but hcg does very little to free test while on cycle as it is only temporily tricking the body into creating lh. Prolonged use of hcg can actually shut you down just like aas.

if the man has the money to buy 10-12 extra doses of sust then he can do what he chooses, thats first and foremost important. if money is no obstacle i say go with sust everyother day and throw in dbol orals the first 3-5 weeks, go for broke.

but if he doesnt have the money, and we dont want him to have to sell his kids nintendo just to buy more sust, then i say run sust 250 twice a week, whether that "twice a week shot" is a dose of 250mg or 375mg will be up to him and his financial pool. add the proviron and hcg and run it like this before jumping to 750mg or more so u can compare the two programs. (sust750mg weekly vs. sust500mg/prov/hcg)

Not much I can add- so i will just say " WELCOME":winkfinger:

Thanks for all the feedback! I didn't want to go too crazy with my first cycle, so I figured I would try sus only at a low dose just to see how I reacted. So far there have been no sides. I definately got stronger. I decided to get the winstrol after I was already taking the sus for a few weeks. I have Nolva for my PCT. I haven't taken any winstrol yet. What if I get more sus so I can run the winnie? Would that be too long to be on the sus? I would really hate to have to wait 10-12 weeks.

Dont worry about your down time bud. You need it. But also remember that you got forever to get big and it doesnt happen with just one cycle. So do it right and you will achieve the results that you want! Everyone wants the instant results but thats a myth about steroids. They help you, they dont make you.

It seems like you already have the info you need as my Z fam took care of you!!!:winkfinger: So I guess I'll just say welcome abroad and glad to have you!!!!:hiya:

Thanks again, I'm liking it here already. You guys really know your shit, and it's nice to get some knowledge here.

Back