• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adam Carolla - 'Men are Superior'

The interesting part is at the end where he admits that his wife has a better life than him. She gets pampered more and doesn't have to work as hard as he. So... who's really smarter? Men, who work hard and make great things in this world, or women, who have carved out a less strenuous niche?

The interesting part is at the end where he admits that his wife has a better life than him. She gets pampered more and doesn't have to work as hard as he. So... who's really smarter? Men, who work hard and make great things in this world, or women, who have carved out a less strenuous niche?

I don't know. Women work pretty damn hard in many cases, especially when children are involved in the equation. Might be true for Adam Carolla and his wife, but I don't think this is true across the board. Lot of professional women out there doing a lot of innovative work these days. "Making great things" is hardly the sole domain of men.

I don't know. Women work pretty damn hard in many cases, especially when children are involved in the equation. Might be true for Adam Carolla and his wife, but I don't think this is true across the board. Lot of professional women out there doing a lot of innovative work these days. "Making great things" is hardly the sole domain of men.

Oh I don't agree with Carolla at all. I was just accepting his premises.

There is no creature more useless than the do-nothing wife of a rich man.

Back