• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Abuse of mod powers

What should happen to that annoying "two word thread" ??

• Leave it as it is

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • close it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • close it and re start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DELETE it and watch DJD`s post count return to about 4000 :rofl: :evil: :rofl: :evil2:

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
oh shit 2 people voted for delete it :scared: :D

Originally posted by kuso
The funniest part is, DJD is so busy whoring in the fucking two word thread, that he hasn`t even noticed this one :laugh: :evil:

that poor poor bastard :lol:

i thought this was goin to be about w8 altering the jackass poll

no this is about how kuso's gonna alter dave's post count :D

IML Gear Cream!
I voted leave it. I figure if people post in it it should stay. they have fun so leave it be. Personally I couldn't take all those Email alerts filling my mailbox plus typing only 2 words is is way to frustrating for me. I have to type a paragraph just to tell you my name.

This would not be an entirely huge blow to me because Bigss, knows the bigger secret!

He stated it the other day!

1) Fast typing
2) The other possible secret. Their could possibly be two of me!
Think of it this way. How could I possibly be at the gym or up for 24 hours straight 3 days in a row? Also, out drinking as well.
3) Clone the thread :haha:

Is Kuso going to manipulate the numbers here too like he did on the Jackass thread????

shite, only 57 posts difference between kusop and djd / the two djds!

I support abuse of power by mods. For the love of God, its about time Kuso found something else to abuse.

I said delete it just cause I wanna see how many posts a couple people loose. :laugh:

:rofl: That's my reason too Scotty :evil2:

IML Gear Cream!
As long as people are still posting in it and having fun with it, leave it alone. "The thread is annoying" is no reason to delete a thread. If that were the case, about 90% of the threads in the Open Chat could be deleted.

Originally posted by coleman
shite, only 57 posts difference between kusop and djd / the two djds!

I was waiting to see "who" would actually believe me? :lol:

Two of me would be quadruple the trouble....... :lol:

Originally posted by cornfed
Holy sh!t.... :scared:

By the name, I thought y'all were throwing me an intervention :grin:
And you'd deserve it too..........asshole :grumble:
:D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
As long as people are still posting in it and having fun with it, leave it alone. "The thread is annoying" is no reason to delete a thread. If that were the case, about 90% of the threads in the Open Chat could be deleted.

Jeez, look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed :p :D

get more mods to volunteer and help cover the emails that come in when new threads and replies are made.

or get the hack for the "report post to mod" , and forget about the emails, and trust the great people who post here to do the modding for you, and report any bad threads around that pop up.

Back