• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why do men/women ruin up a good relationship?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We all know someone, maybe yourself who has ruined something great. Take the guy with the hot wife, great kids, a great job and a overall good life and then goes and cheats on his wife. Why do people who have it real good tend to fuck up something great? Weather it be cheating, talking to someone via text/e-mail, or treat that person like shit.

Something I thought of this morning and curious on peoples input, maybe even from someone who has ruined a great relationship.

Last edited:
Cheated on a fantastic girl back in High School, and ended up ruining the relationship. For me I think I was just scared to death of a lifetime commitment. Understandable at 18, I suppose, but my stance had changes a few years later when similar circumstances came about. A lot of people continue to make the same mistakes over and over, and somehow expect different results. Am I still attracted to other women? Of course. Would I ever cheat on my wife. Not for a billion dollars. I am very lucky, and I know it.

Men cheat because we are designed to do so. We evolved to spread our seed around. Its like yelling at your dog for snatching a sandwich off the coffee table. Its futile. He's doing what evolution tells him to. Whether or not you cheat, you more than likely thought of it. If not, you might be a pussy.

We all know someone, maybe yourself who has ruined something great. Take the guy with the hot wife, great kids, a great job and a overall good life and then goes and cheats on his wife. Why do people who have it real good tend to fuck up something great? Weather it be cheating, talking to someone via text/e-mail, or treat that person like shit.

Something I thought of this morning and curious on peoples input, maybe even from someone who has ruined a great relationship.

Just because a guy looks happy in a relationship, doesn't mean that he really is. Being in a poor relationship, especially when you feel trapped by children or finances, makes cheating look viable.

Beyond that, what SFW said. The idea of a man be monogamous is an artificial construct, counter to nature. That's not to say that's okay in today's world, but that's the way it is.

As already stated, men cheat because it is in our DNA. No matter how awesome a wife or girlfriend is, most men still want variety. Chris Rock said it best, "The only thing better than good pussy, is new pussy."

^ exactly. Thats what these skank female show hosts dont understand. they always rant about how smart and attractive the wife is, how accomplshed she is, blah blah blah. Doesnt matter.

its simply a shiny new cum dumpster, gleaming in the sun, catching our eye. Sorry ladies but thats simply how it goes. Your particular man might not be cheating but he's still beating his meat to Xhamster and thinking about another womans tighter, firmer, rounder ass.

We all know someone, maybe yourself who has ruined something great. Take the guy with the hot wife, great kids, a great job and a overall good life and then goes and cheats on his wife. Why do people who have it real good tend to fuck up something great? .

People are human. I think most of us do the best that we can, with what we've got at the time. That would include a broad variety of levels of functioning.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. A hot wife, great kids, great job, etc could really be an alcoholic, pill-popping bitch, with emotionally neglected kids, and a high paycheck, intellectual prison of boredom...

I don't think a 'get out of jail free' card exists. There are life lessons, and if you miss one, you end up getting a make up test. Unfortunately, later in life, the cost is higher.

Back