• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm Just Sayin'....

I love how he's eatin' the bag of Lay's Potato chips like Arnold used to do Pre-Comp at The Mr. Olympia to fuck with people. :lol:

I love how he's eatin' the bag of Lay's Potato chips like Arnold used to do Pre-Comp at The Mr. Olympia to fuck with people. :lol:

Maybe that's all this particular gentleman's friend had in his fridge :loser2:

My first favorite part is his Bling Bling and flat bill
second would be the "bigger than nelly" comment
And third would be the almighty "tap out" shirt
This guys a natural poser

it had to be an anytime fitness didn't it.damn it now i gotta switch gyms this shit is embarrassing

IML Gear Cream!
Where's all the squatting and deadlifting in this demo??? I may have considered giving a little respect if I had seen some real lifting instead of those half assed lunges. I guess that's how the knigs do it up in the hood. Curls and pushdowns with bad form. Gimme a break.

Hey hey hey now....

But he went through all the trouble getting that bar out to the parking lot for lunges :roflmao:

I remember being 12 looking up to losers like this.

According to that label, you'd fit in no matter what age.

Where's all the squatting and deadlifting in this demo??? I may have considered giving a little respect if I had seen some real lifting instead of those half assed lunges. I guess that's how the knigs do it up in the hood. Curls and pushdowns with bad form. Gimme a break.

Yet knigs often have better builds than cracks. Go Figure.

it had to be an anytime fitness didn't it.damn it now i gotta switch gyms this shit is embarrassing

I would've never set foot in a gym with such a queerish name to begin with.

I'm not saying that. But you can't deny that this guy is pretty fucking big.

I do believe that the word we are looking for here is....

Swole.

Crackers are big. This motherfucker....is swole.

Ebonics 101 :nerd:

I do believe that the word we are looking for here is....

Swole.

Crackers are big. This motherfucker....is swole.

Ebonics 101 :nerd:

:roflmao:

Back