• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Success Outside The Gym

jeffharding

That Guy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You go to the gym to look good, right? Well, looking good is only half the battle when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. Women like men who have the confidence to approach them and get them where you both want to be. Gaining this confidence starts with a mindset of being the Alpha Male. You are probably already bigger physically than most of your competition, so why not gain the mental edge over those other chumps. don't forget, all the fitness information you need is at www.ironmagazineforums.com.

Uh oh. *sniff sniff* Someone smell something????

Nice tag, but let's keep the spam outta here. :) Why not start a thread about the topic and not as an ad?

CF

I try to not make it sound like an ad, I just want people to critique my opinions on the subject of lifting and interacting with women. I have written articles based on my opinions on the formentioned subjects, but they are too long to repost in the forums. I have an article about mass gaining exercises that i would love members from this forum to evaluate and give me their opinions. No disrespect to the forum, I just wanted to offer my opinions to people and get some real feedback. Sorry

well, why not crop it down and give the gist of it in a thread or ad the link to your signature. :)

SPAM.jpg

:haha: :haha: wow, did you and MBC ever age.:nanner: :nanner:

Back