• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is The HCG Diet For Weight Loss a Scam?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question:I am having a hell of a time losing the last 10 pounds. I can get down a couple, but then I always gain them back. I have friends that went on this HCG hormone diet, where they are dropping weight like crazy – up to 7 lbs in a week. Of course, they have [...]

Read More...

Question:I am having a hell of a time losing the last 10 pounds. I can get down a couple, but then I always gain them back. I have friends that went on this HCG hormone diet, where they are dropping weight like crazy ??? up to 7 lbs in a week. Of course, they have [...]

Read More...

I hope you get some good responce to this, my wife is seriously considering it.Any recommends for HCG supply??

thanks, sp1q

hcg

Well it doesn't look good according to the "more " link...I better tell my wife to read it.

Thanks Prince!

sp1q

Well she hit me right back with.." your not supposed to feel the hunger from the 500 calorie days" "the hcg is used to suppress the
hunger" ? I said oh let me read further.
Anyone know if the HCG can surpress hunger?

sp1q

Its all BS. Of course you're going to dump WATER WEIGHT first by starving yourself on 500 calories / day. If you can keep doing it, you'll continue to lose weight until your body recognizes that it is actually in a state of simulated drought mode (i.e. starvation) and then your metabolism will slow down, you hit a plateau in your "progress" and then you can't figure out how to keep the weight dropping (since you're already starving yourself) and then you start to gain, and gain, and gain ... its called rebound YEa Buddy!

Yea... 10 lb is an easy thing to drop just by optimizing your current diet & training / cardio. Doing dramatic calorie restrictions simply is NOT a viable and maintainable weight loss protocol.

Back