• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It gets WORSE

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I told you all about TwinLab discontinuiing Ripped Fuel, Diet Fuel, and Metabolift. Then I mentioned that several major distributors were discontuing thermos because of Twin's lead. This week we got a letter from SportsPharma recalling all Thermadrene from our shelves and just yesterday Optimum told me they had discontinued Thermo-Cuts (one of our best sellers, a clone of HydroxyCut)

Now, if that's not bad enough, the unofficial word from Designer is that Detour Bars WILL NOT BE SHIPPED ON TIME.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger. :D :p

DP

what ephedra products are left on the market then. Because ephedra is a great supplement , ill need to stock up.

ill go out and buy a couple bottles of hydroxycut then. But how long can a bottle last without me using it. Im on a bulk right now and I wont stop until i reach 240. Im at 210 right now 11%bf. I started at 200 9%bf.

The same trend is happening in the prohormone area.

DP, do you know why they are being pulled? What has instigated it?

For about 10-12 years it has been drug company pressure on the FDA...they were selling less diet drugs and were pissed.

Almost every BAD thing that had ever happened to anyone on ECA was a result of abuse, overuse, or a congenital defect. The GAO even told the FDA years ago to BACK OFF! :D

Every year over 3000 people die from ibuprofen, or asperin (the prescription med figures are even more staggering)....more than 30 times the total deaths in over ten years of ECA use. But we never hear about this, ever wonder why?

So what you are seeing is a combination of what a few "next of Kin", can do to politicans that already are influenced by drug companies!

Additionally, the litigious nature of these suits, while starting out semi=legitimately....are now attracting those wishing to "Cash In"
Twin Lab was even sued for the labeling being "to small". luckily it was thrown out of court. :lol:

so MHO......the Companies are moving quickly to limit their exposure! :D

DP

I think you answered my question in your final comment. You believe its attempting to cut off any issues rather than responding to say civil litigation, FDA inquiry, etc, yes?

Yes.... but it's also kind of the "writing on the wall"...too expensive, time consuming. etc...to fight a battle on so many fronts!

Easier just to avoid the issues! :D I think that is why the distributors are following the manufacturer's lead.

DP

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Yes.... but it's also kind of the "writing on the wall"...too expensive, time consuming. etc...to fight a battle on so many fronts!

Easier just to avoid the issues! :D I think that is why the distributors are following the manufacturer's lead.

DP
I just don't see how they can let that much money slip away. In most GNC stores thermos are the #1 seller!

IML Gear Cream!
yeah it's a ton of money at risk!

Optimum dropped it a while ago, sportspharma did as well. Twinlab will have theirs gone this coming year. Ergo dropped ergolean. It is all coming down to insurance cost.

Back