• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd cycle Have questions

Stealthduce

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going for my second cycle. First cycle was 3 years ago.
It consisted of test c and deca. I gained muscle, but lost weight on purpose after .i wanted my 6 pak.I don't think I ate enough during my cycle though. My friend gained more and he was lighter before cycle. I think he just ate more or his genetics are better. He stands at 190s-200with a killer back. The good thing is that I can lift just as much as he can and I'm lighter. My max bench press is 315. I plan to do a cycle of test e@ 500mg a week for 10 weeks and maybe some winny towards the end of cycle.
Pct on hand.
Should I stack it diffrently?
What should I eat?
Calorie intake?
Here's my stats:
Early 30's
165 pounds
8-9% body fat maybe less.

Depends on what you your trying to achieve! Cut, bulk? At 165 at would assume your looking to bulk!!
What should I eat?
Calorie intake?

I cut this from the nutrition forum (Thanks Jodi)
To figure your caloric needs the best method is calculate and track 3-5 days of meals. Once you've figured what you need to maintain your bodyweight now you can figure what you need to cut. You are better to start out slow and drop cals as needed so that you have room to tweak as you go. As progress slows, you've left yourself room to drop cals as needed. Now that you have your maintainance number drop your cals by 200-300 and figure out your ratios.

The above is by far the best method to find your maintenance. However, if your not sure how to go about do this then you can always play around with some standard numbers. Remember these are for the average person so you may need to play around with it to find out what you need.

Cut - 10-13 cals per lb of bodyweight
Maintain: 13-15 cals per lb of bodyweight
Bulk: 15-18 cals per lb of bodyweight

Once you know how many cals you need to start cutting, now you can figure out your P/C/F ratio. Some of these ratios of Protein/Carbs/Fat many have successfully used are: 40/40/20, 50/20/30 or Isocaloric 33/33/33 to name a few.

Each Gram of Protein = 4 cals
Each Gram of Carbs = 4 cals
Each Gram of Fat = 9 cals

To figure this out is alot more simple than you think. For example, to follow a 40/40/20 ratio for a 200lb person.
40%
Approx: 2400 cals needed to cut

Now do the math:

2400 cals 40/40/20
40% of 2400 = 960 cals need to come from Protein
40% of 2400 = 960 cals need to come from Carbs
20% of 2400 = 480 cals need to come from Fat

Now that we know where the calories need to come from, its time to figure grams.

960 divided by 4 = 240G of Protein
960 divided by 4 = 240G of Carbs
480 divided by 9 = 53G of Fat

Then divide this up by 5 to 6 meals a day add in 3-4 servings of Green fibrous veggies and your done. Be sure that most of your fat comes from EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids - see below)

If you want to bulk... majority of people will say dbol, deca, test cycle.

^That was my first cycle. My body doesn't like dbol. I start experiencing shortness of breath, so I prefer not to do it. I'm doing test e this time instead of test c. The only reason I said winny is because I got a 10ml for free.

What size pin for win? Can I mix it with the test? Can I use 23g 1 1/2
Never done win. I ask because it's water based.

Yes you can mix it with test with no issue at all. It will look wierd in the syringe but should be fine. Make sure you have a good quality winstrol before you inject. All water based steroids are diffiecult to produce sterily. If your product is not sterile it can cause abscesses at injection sites and cause problems. I only use top qualty brands when I use water based products. You pin size is fine to get the job done.

Thank you!! A-P gear ..G2g right?

Back