• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You Wanted Z-Girls, You got Z-Girls!!!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah all you Test Ragers, this was no easy feat so you better enjoy it :jerkit: , OrdawgZilla, Your Pictures are calling Brother!

Anyone need a wet nap?

Major thanks go to Dav1dg90 for sending me all the photos!

Z Girls!!! | Uncle Z Blog

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Oh yeah all you Test Ragers, this was no easy feat so you better enjoy it :jerkit:

Anyone need a wet nap?

Major thanks go to Dav1dg90 for sending me all the photos!

Z Girls!!! | Uncle Z Blog

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

HELLS YES!!!!! Thats whats up OSL nice set up bro!!!! It looks great and what a start off hey!!!:winkfinger: I hope everyone enjoys, and I know you will Ordawg as this was for you bro. I will be putting more toggether soon fellas and if anyone else has contributions don't be shy and PM OldSchool!! Thanks Osl again for letting me be apart of this!!

HELLS YES!!!!! Thats whats up OSL nice set up bro!!!! It looks great and what a start off hey!!!:winkfinger: I hope everyone enjoys, and I know you will Ordawg as this was for you bro. I will be putting more toggether soon fellas and if anyone else has contributions don't be shy and PM OldSchool!! Thanks Osl again for letting me be apart of this!!

haha no problem brother, The pics are awesome! But I got to say for those that don't know Dav1dg90 he knows his shit, so dont let his huge obsession with pictures deter you from asking him a question regarding the use of Gear lol.

:winkfinger:

haha no problem brother, The pics are awesome! But I got to say for those that don't know Dav1dg90 he knows his shit, so dont let his huge obsession with pictures deter you from asking him a question regarding the use of Gear lol.

:winkfinger:

Hey I am just on Test like the rest of you, and presently single so I just like to have fun!!! Whats wrong with that lol???? I like to take pics of my accomplishments and put them down in my handy dandy notebook lmao!!!:roflmao: But yes as OSL said, if anyone has questions about pertaining to certain medical and cycle advice as I am presently in school for my CMA(Certified Medical Assistant) and if I don't have the answer I will find it for you as I have alot of great and knowlegable resources at my finger tips!!:winkfinger:

Are these all your women dav1dg? :clapping:

Most of them!!! I can't take credit for all like most others would do lol!!! But I can say I been with every last one of them except for 1 thats on there, and the only reason it's there is because she looks good and because I had it in my collection lol!!!! But man theres so much more and trust this is all I do is school, gym, ladies thats my life story lmao!!!!:roflmao:

Most of them!!! I can't take credit for all like most others would do lol!!! But I can say I been with every last one of them except for 1 thats on there, and the only reason it's there is because she looks good and because I had it in my collection lol!!!! But man theres so much more and trust this is all I do is school, gym, ladies thats my life story lmao!!!!:roflmao:

LOL - you sly dog!

I'm married to a MILF - and best not talk about the past. :D

LOL - you sly dog!

I'm married to a MILF - and best not talk about the past. :D

I hear ya lol!!! Don't want to get you in trouble now but man it's always good to reminiss!!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Damn bro-you ALWAYS come through for the Ole Dawg:winkfinger: I get home and hit my PMs-and all the Zfreaks are telling me to go have a lookie at the Hotties my boyz put up on the board. Damn-I LOVE good pussy. I know it is hard to tell as I am a bit shy- but .....damn-I am thinkin I am headed your way for a visit son :thumb:

Sorry to hijack this, shoot me an email Old school. I tried to contact you but i cant PM yet lol. shoot me an email to rnm@safe-mail.net

rnm

Damn bro-you ALWAYS come through for the Ole Dawg:winkfinger: I get home and hit my PMs-and all the Zfreaks are telling me to go have a lookie at the Hotties my boyz put up on the board. Damn-I LOVE good pussy. I know it is hard to tell as I am a bit shy- but .....damn-I am thinkin I am headed your way for a visit son :thumb:

You welco0me to visit anytime Ordawg!!!!:winkfinger: I will have a selection of your choosing with the finest lol!!! I am going to Jersey this weekend for the 4th of July and man o man the ladies better be ready for me!!!:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
I am waitin for more pictures- my boyz never let the old dawg down:ohyeah:

I am waitin for more pictures- my boyz never let the old dawg down:ohyeah:

Im getting some put together for ya bud!!:winkfinger: Everyone feel free to contribute!! Sharing is caring fellas lol!!:winkfinger:

I don't think any of us have your talents lol

lol come onn now im not the only one with muscles lmao!:winkfinger: i have to wait a few days now because my stupid keyboard is broken so im using that gay ass on-screen one lol! but soon osl u will have some mail!:mooh:

Back