• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycle advice

tommo1971

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys iam doing 2x 300 mg cyp per week and 300mg decca along with d-bol. am i best taking decca 300mg at on hit in between cyp injection, or can i put half ml 150mg split into the two cyp injections. so i only need to pin twice thanks guys :winkfinger:

hi guys iam doing 2x 300 mg cyp per week and 300mg decca along with d-bol. am i best taking decca 300mg at on hit in between cyp injection, or can i put half ml 150mg split into the two cyp injections. so i only need to pin twice thanks guys :winkfinger:

If the deca is 300 mg/ml you can draw up .5 ml and take that 2 x a week with your cyp injection. Draw it into the same syringe(be sure to switch the pin as it will be dull.) Hope this helps. You won't be pinning but 2 x a week that way :)

RNM

If the deca is 300 mg/ml you can draw up .5 ml and take that 2 x a week with your cyp injection. Draw it into the same syringe(be sure to switch the pin as it will be dull.) Hope this helps. You won't be pinning but 2 x a week that way :)

RNM

^^ This ^^

RNM[/thanks

Just inject deca once a week, saves time and doing it twice a week is kind of pointless IMO.

RNM

So you can put deca and test in the same shringe and shot once instead of twice.?

So you can put deca and test in the same shringe and shot once instead of twice.?

You can put virtually any mix of aas in same syring in order to consolidate # of times you're jabbing yourself. Most of us do this all the time.

Back