• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fresh meat versus processed meat: Here?s why it matters

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fresh meat versus processed meat: Here’s why it matters by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (NaturalNews) Every July 4th, Americans gobble down enormous quantities of meat. Some of it actually from animals. The rest comes from factories that assemble bits and pieces of meat scraps, using chemical additives to make the final substance resemble something [...]
Read More...

If you must have a hotdog, have a Hebrew National.

So you're saying the chicken-shaped chicken nuggets are NOT better? Come on! It totally looks like chicken!

Fresh meat = fresh meat
Processed meat = not fresh meat + something else (cardboards?)

Fresh meat = fresh meat
Processed meat = not fresh meat + something else (cardboards?)

processed meat = "meat by-products", "filler" (i.e. the left over parts ground up), preservative and color & flavor to make it approximate what it sorta started out as.

"all the evidence I’ve seen on this issue convinces me that it’s the additives in processed meat that are killing people, not the consumption of fresh meat itself."

I think this line in the article says it all.

The only "deli" meat I eat is Boar`s Head roast beef and Oven Gold Turkey. The beef is an actual roast ans the turkey is an actual breast

And bologna of course........

Back