• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Still waiting....

juicemeup

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
order shipped a month ago allegedly, still no arrival :hmmm:

first time dealing with naps hopefully they come through, very disappointing if not

horrible service been waiting well over 3 months. same has happened to a few othe guys i know. dont plan a pre contest gear cycle wit them, you will get it in your off season

horrible service been waiting well over 3 months. same has happened to a few othe guys i know. dont plan a pre contest gear cycle wit them, you will get it in your off season

Nice first post, wonder who you might work for??

Yeap, nice first post... If u had an issue with Naps you should have opened a ticket or posted a thread..

Im still waiting too...havent pmed GX yet since I dont have enough posts but did the whole "naps live support and open a ticket" and got the same runaround. trying not to lose my head tho......yet.

im not new to the scene bro,. i opened many tickets . there system is screwed up and lack major communication and customer service skills

im not new to the scene bro,. i opened many tickets . there system is screwed up and lack major communication and customer service skills

While I do agree their TA times are less to be desired and are hugely hurting the customer base they could have, I don't agree that their customer service sucks. gxr is always on spot to help guys out here, and with my order (which yes, I am still waiting as well) i opened a ticket and it was responded to within iirc 24hrs. Though not the answer I wanted, there really wasn't much else they could say anyways.

imo if naps could figure out a way to square away ta, they'd be golden. All I hear is how good the gear is, but that alone isn't enough for me to use them as a sole source. They should look at what other sources are doing that is allowing them to be successful with ta times and customs and try to adjust their methods based off that. They'd have a larger group of return customers, and would build new ones imo :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
While I do agree their TA times are less to be desired and are hugely hurting the customer base they could have, I don't agree that their customer service sucks. gxr is always on spot to help guys out here, and with my order (which yes, I am still waiting as well) i opened a ticket and it was responded to within iirc 24hrs. Though not the answer I wanted, there really wasn't much else they could say anyways.

imo if naps could figure out a way to square away ta, they'd be golden. All I hear is how good the gear is, but that alone isn't enough for me to use them as a sole source. They should look at what other sources are doing that is allowing them to be successful with ta times and customs and try to adjust their methods based off that. They'd have a larger group of return customers, and would build new ones imo :winkfinger:
Some people dont know how to read red lettering telling them what to do if they dont get a response so i dont take the customer service bs posts to heart.

As for TA yes that was a problem but we have moved to a new location with proven faster TA and we will see this from now on and july orders will be the first to experience it.

As for TA yes that was a problem but we have moved to a new location with proven faster TA and we will see this from now on and july orders will be the first to experience it.

Awesome news, gonna have to test out how fast for myself.

sweet. maybe i'll get a reship and be part of those firsts :kissu: My tracking number never worked and now it says "This tracking number has expired. The parcel has not moved in more than ten days. Please contact the postal service for information." :(

nothing new with naps always shipping problems. still waitinf 1 month AND a half for a reship they sent out still nothing

Great news !!!! :winkfinger:

It's great you guys moved to a new location for faster shipping but what about the rest of us who have been waiting almost 2 months. I'm starting to think that naps ticket service is an automated response on a count of they have been telling me to wait a few more days. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. I'm going banana sandwich over here

Some people dont know how to read red lettering telling them what to do if they dont get a response so i dont take the customer service bs posts to heart.

nice to hear. i will def be a guinea pig for this in a couple weeks.

It's great you guys moved to a new location for faster shipping but what about the rest of us who have been waiting almost 2 months. I'm starting to think that naps ticket service is an automated response on a count of they have been telling me to wait a few more days. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. I'm going banana sandwich over here
its not automated. they answered questions for me not just telling me to wait.

what good is great communication if u have horrible TA time ....ive never seen so many complaints about TnA time wit any otha source ...ever !!! and for those who were lucky enough to get your shit on time or close to it how do you have the balls to talk shit to the guys that are getting screwd

IML Gear Cream!
what good is great communication if u have horrible TA time ....ive never seen so many complaints about TnA time wit any otha source ...ever !!! and for those who were lucky enough to get your shit on time or close to it how do you have the balls to talk shit to the guys that are getting screwd
my friend lives in the same town as me. he usually gets his order in 3 weeks he told me. my order was processed and shipped right away. no doubt about that. the hold up seems to be with the US customs and the usps postal service. im waiting 7 weeks now but naps shipped it 3 days after i ordered it. i was able to track it on ukraine site within 3 weeks. it def left naps hands. and my friend def would not lie to me about how fast he usually gets his. i like the way naps deals with customer issues and i dont think that i can blame naps for my order being delayed the way it is. i dont know where my order is but i know naps doesnt have it. soo?

sweet. maybe i'll get a reship and be part of those firsts :kissu: My tracking number never worked and now it says "This tracking number has expired. The parcel has not moved in more than ten days. Please contact the postal service for information." :(

You could just be bro :D

nothing new with naps always shipping problems. still waitinf 1 month AND a half for a reship they sent out still nothing

If its truly been that long shoot me an pm with your order ID and i will look into it.

Hardly automated we just get the same damn question over and over and over, also we dont have a magic ball that can show us better tracking which so many people think we do.

I'm in the same boat...Great communication but month 2 and no gear!

Shoot me a pm unless your already waiting on a reship.

Well its been fixed and nobody is being screwed, having to wait longer then they want yes, but screwed NO.

screwd maybe harsh and im sry ....i just hate the fact i keep seeing so many threads about waiting ridiculous amounts of time for naps orders over and over again...i know there are more satisfied customers then unhappy ones but it still seems like i see way to many of these threads

Naps is fixing the issue, but yeah it is frustrating to wait so long. But have patience and faith, it will come and you will enjoy it!!

First you dont see guys bitching then it getting fixed and them coming back and saying it was fixed, no they just fuck off and let it be. Then the guys that do get our gear quickly and are happy just keep our mouth's shut so as to not ruin a good thing we already have.

Second, Shipping has been fixed for orders in july and on, im sorry to those that are waiting from before but there is nothing we can do to make it go faster, also understand that 99% of you are ordering illegal products and this is not like shipping protein.

i have 2 say that i ordered and got it in 6 weeks and they kept in touch via e-mail the whole time.they take a while but its good gear and worth the wait.

Came back to update. Although I still do not have my gear, I did PM GXR on my issues and am glad to say his answer put me back in a calm state of mind. Trying not to go ape shit over here lol but based on all reviews it looks like no matter how much shipping sucks you will still eventually get your gear. Idc if it takes me another 6 weeks honestly cause this is my first order ever so I now know what to expect in this game and can only hope future orders go more smoothly. Its a learning experience.

IT's just down to your locations in the world and your customs, Luckily for me I live in the UK and our customs are a joke, I know American customs can drag their heels over order coming from out with the USA. We in the UK are not so bad due to the sheer volume of people that do order from oversees from Europe.

I always pay for the bog standard postal service when i order from naps, ($25) no tracking mumber or anything and my order ALWAYS arrives, from point of being processed to me receiving it the shortest has been 7 days the longest 15 days.

General consensus for America's customs is 6-8 weeks, Now this is not naps fault more your customs faults for dragging their heels, Naps have sent in the correct time but once it leaves there hands it truly not in their control after that, the only thing they can and do is sort reships if goods fail to arrive. this is always dealt with if you contact the right people. i.e GXR64.

now you can do 2 things

1.) realise it's illegal goods your ordering and that your customs may drag their heels, chat nicely to the reps and see if there is anything they can do to help you.

2.) move abroad to the UK :p

IT's just down to your locations in the world and your customs, Luckily for me I live in the UK and our customs are a joke, I know American customs can drag their heels over order coming from out with the USA. We in the UK are not so bad due to the sheer volume of people that do order from oversees from Europe.

I always pay for the bog standard postal service when i order from naps, ($25) no tracking mumber or anything and my order ALWAYS arrives, from point of being processed to me receiving it the shortest has been 7 days the longest 15 days.

General consensus for America's customs is 6-8 weeks, Now this is not naps fault more your customs faults for dragging their heels, Naps have sent in the correct time but once it leaves there hands it truly not in their control after that, the only thing they can and do is sort reships if goods fail to arrive. this is always dealt with if you contact the right people. i.e GXR64.

now you can do 2 things

1.) realise it's illegal goods your ordering and that your customs may drag their heels, chat nicely to the reps and see if there is anything they can do to help you.

2.) move abroad to the UK :p

Very good points bro

i have 2 say that i ordered and got it in 6 weeks and they kept in touch via e-mail the whole time.they take a while but its good gear and worth the wait.

Same here. I knew it was going to take a while. if you are not in a hurry, then it is no biggie.

Back