• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

All Z-Lab Users...

Wow-let me see- well-I have used most all and like everything I have used. Probably my favorite would be suspension ( injectable) and for an oral it would be the var- but the Dbol is unreal too. All EP products are a huge hit with all the customers. You can't go wrong with any Z products whether it is test e- cyp-andI LOVE his HG. Hard to pick a favorite:winkfinger:

Ive run z line sustanon, deca, dbol, prop, tren a, oral winny and nolvadex. I can honestly say i have been very happy with all of them. If i had to pick a single favourite id say the prop! Its super smooth no pain at all, close second would be the sustanon. I shyed away from prop for years because i was sick of the pain lol but i decided the price was right with Z so i gavr it another shot! I will be using it in all my blasts from now on great stuff awesome price and A plus shipping! If anyone has questions contact myself or any memeber of the Z team as we all have experience with these products!:)

thats like asking which playboy playmate over the last 2 years would I Fellate?

all of them! "duh winning"

well from someone thats not on pay roll i have tried z line (dom) test e and eq and the test was out of this world good the eq which looked just like the test clear as water was idk i did not seem to get anything from it but i have never ran eq before so idk.but i do know that i got good results from my z line cycle i look the best i have ever looked in my life with my 34 th bday coming up soon so.but when i ran out of my z eq and got another bottle from another sponsor on here i started geting the hunger from the eq that i did not get from z eq.i think z eq was not very good and his test e was very very good thats my take after running a cycle of his stuff they both where very smooth and i will buy from z again for my next cycle which is saying a lot because i have the funds and means to get them from anywhere and have lots of good places to buy from but z is my fav.

well from someone thats not on pay roll i have tried z line (dom) test e and eq and the test was out of this world good the eq which looked just like the test clear as water was idk i did not seem to get anything from it but i have never ran eq before so idk.but i do know that i got good results from my z line cycle i look the best i have ever looked in my life with my 34 th bday coming up soon so.but when i ran out of my z eq and got another bottle from another sponsor on here i started geting the hunger from the eq that i did not get from z eq.i think z eq was not very good and his test e was very very good thats my take after running a cycle of his stuff they both where very smooth and i will buy from z again for my next cycle which is saying a lot because i have the funds and means to get them from anywhere and have lots of good places to buy from but z is my fav.

Good feedback BIGBEN its important to know the good and bad that way Z can correct any issues! Honest evaluations are aleays erlcome guys.

First timer

Hey guys, I'm about to place my first order with Uncle Z. I wanted some feedback from those who have sampled the goods. I was looking to order the winni and generic blue cap HGH. Can anyone share their results with me. Also I am state side and wanted to know what the normal waiting time is per order.
Thanks for your time!!
-Tommy

IML Gear Cream!
yea bigben i too just had my 34th bday the 30th of June ,but ive tried the Test-E and the Tren-a with the D-Bols and i was very happy with the quality.:clapping::thumbs:in my book the Z-line rocks.:rocker:

So far everything I ever used was great!Uncle z dose's his gear on point if not stronger.Look at all the postive reviews then go look at other sponsors and you will see z is the way to go.

Ohhhh boy ... "where do we start?"

My first WOW moment was un Z's 50mg dBOL which put on over 20lb in three weeks.

And it simply hasn't stopped there...

Here's a link to a review on Euro-pharmacies.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

This is what I can think of off the top of my head...

Z Line International Test-C - Test-E - Test-S -Tren-E - Proviron - Dbol 10mg - Hcg.

Z Line Domestic Test-C - Test-E - Tren-E - Dbol 50mg - Anavar 50mg

Euro-pharmacies International Test-C - Test-E - Tren-E ugl - Tren-E Pharma Grade - Dbol - Proviron.

Euro-Pharmacies Domestic Test-E

Human Grade Clenbuterol .04 mcg and .08 mcg - T3 - Omnadren 250 - Proviron - Anavar 10mg.

I hace Deca on hand for "when" I decide to come off tren - but haven't ran it
yet - also have Clomid and Nolva on hand except I'm blasting and cruising.

Sooo whhat is my favorite ... "all the above." :clapping:

i cant believe the dbol is $15 !!!

wow! those thing are super powerful too

i fell off my chair when i saw the price yesterday lol

something isnot right here...! i have heard nothing but great reviews about z eq...i am a big fan of eq, i am sure there is something wrong...! have u ever tried to pm z? if u do i am sure he will figure out something...cuz he is the greatest and his gear is the best!!!

Dbol

yea thats cheap but its only long enough for 10-14 days, if that! but still good price...dbol relatively cheap, I saw 500 danabol bluehearts 10mg each for $90 somewhere!

love his sust my brother put me on that was the first time i heard of z and tried it. now am doing my first full and complete cut cycle from z shop starts 8/1 stay tune. check his sales guys cant bet that.

Test E and Dbol are my favorites. All the products of his that I have tried have been good. I love the Deca I love the anavar.

.......I love the prices! Cant go wrong. I really am anxious to try the suspension!!!!!! Take some advice from OD and pin it a few hours pre workout! If Z gets some Halos he would put preworkout supps out of business! 20mg halo 100mg suspension 3 hours pre workout. Sounds fun.

IML Gear Cream!
something isnot right here...! i have heard nothing but great reviews about z eq...i am a big fan of eq, i am sure there is something wrong...! have u ever tried to pm z? if u do i am sure he will figure out something...cuz he is the greatest and his gear is the best!!!

Ya but z is not in control of the domestic. When I switched to the international line there was a very notable difference.

:hmmm:

3 year old thread lol

Back