• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Been Waiting 2_ months for my order!

TheBlackPanther

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have not have a great experience with NAPS, it took 1 month to get 1/4 of my order and now were are past the 2 month marker and nothing! I hope I'm not the victim of another scam. Xpress got $2000 of my dollars and now my gear from naps is WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY past do... This sucks!

Did you pm a rep? Or open a ticket?

Pm gxr64. He will help get you sorted out.

6 tickets, and at least 10 email communications......NOTHING! I should not have to PM anyone. I have had so much communication...Made my order in April!

6 tickets, and at least 10 email communications......NOTHING! I should not have to PM anyone. I have had so much communication...Made my order in April!
just saying gxr64 is a good guy and an awesome rep. he will def help resolve it if u are nice about it. i wouldnt get too offensive or he may not wanna help u. he has def helped me and seems to help everyone else who doesnt talk trash to him too. i would def get ur posts up to 50 an pm him.

I know it's frustrating, but GXR is a rep for Naps, he's here to help with any issues you might have.. if u up your post count to 50, u can pm him, and he can look into this for you.

Dude, you will get your stuff. It all takes time. It is not like you are going to the market to grab some milk...
They can not help what happens once it leaves their hands.
Customs=sucks, USPS=sucks.

I'm almost at 2 months GX and naps hasn't sent a reship. Am I entitled to one after waiting so long? What's the deal with reship does it have to get snagged or will they send out another order due to no arrival?

The problem is the shipping method GP is using. It places absolutely no priority on the package, that's why it gets bouncing around everywhere, then sits in customs for weeks sometimes. There are better methods of international shipping, like EMS. I think they should start exploring other options

The problem is the shipping method GP is using. It places absolutely no priority on the package, that's why it gets bouncing around everywhere, then sits in customs for weeks sometimes. There are better methods of international shipping, like EMS. I think they should start exploring other options

x2

If you haven't PM'd GXR64, do so if your order is that late. If you don't have enough posts to PM, go to the new members thread and welcome everybody to hit that magic 50 posts. Open up a ticket on the website to inquire about your pack and a POSSIBLE reship depending on where you live in the world. GXR64 has just said that Naps moved to a different location so shipping times should get better for July orders, but your orders are May orders. Have faith fellas, Naps will come through. Just use all the resources available to you to get your pack to you.

Maybe the customs have your gear. It is not always you will be notified if they catch it.
I know in Sweden they just destroy it. I had one taken by customs and i only found out because I had a tracking number and DHL told me that it was seized by customs.
Never got a letter from them and it is about 5 months ago.

I'm almost at 2 months GX and naps hasn't sent a reship. Am I entitled to one after waiting so long? What's the deal with reship does it have to get snagged or will they send out another order due to no arrival?

Shoot me your order number and i can look into it and request a reship if your in a reship zone.

Express to the USA gets snagged to much but we are working on a better method for express to that area.

If you haven't PM'd GXR64, do so if your order is that late. If you don't have enough posts to PM, go to the new members thread and welcome everybody to hit that magic 50 posts. Open up a ticket on the website to inquire about your pack and a POSSIBLE reship depending on where you live in the world. GXR64 has just said that Naps moved to a different location so shipping times should get better for July orders, but your orders are May orders. Have faith fellas, Naps will come through. Just use all the resources available to you to get your pack to you.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what I tell everyone that needs to get their post count up, you could really bring those posts up fast welcoming new members.

I will def shoot you my order number, just need to get my posts up!

I call BS your probably waiting on a reship not your original order.

I would never "BS" bro, I am the most straight guy, I may be misinformed but I;m not full of shit. I have actually come to love the Brother Hood of IRON, everyone seems to be so supportive. Am I frustrated? Yes. Have I been waiting for 2 + months? Yes. I guess I was just disappointed because I was so screwed by HGHXpress ($2000) and the Naps reviews were so good and it feels like its happening again. You can't blame me for feeling that way... I in no way would talk shit about Naps, I am just stating my experience. If there is anything you can do to help, I would love it.

Nothing to do with GP, fyi. I won't get into details but that has NOTHING to do with it, trust me.

IML Gear Cream!
I would never "BS" bro, I am the most straight guy, I may be misinformed but I;m not full of shit. I have actually come to love the Brother Hood of IRON, everyone seems to be so supportive. Am I frustrated? Yes. Have I been waiting for 2 + months? Yes. I guess I was just disappointed because I was so screwed by HGHXpress ($2000) and the Naps reviews were so good and it feels like its happening again. You can't blame me for feeling that way... I in no way would talk shit about Naps, I am just stating my experience. If there is anything you can do to help, I would love it.

People have told you what to do.

Get your post count up to 50, then PM him with your order number. That's how he can help you.

PM'd, Emailed and still 4 months with nothing. Hoping a rep see's this and give me some help.

You should have to have 50 posts before you can start a thread, that way you can pm a rep instead of starting Another thread called "where's my stuff", where the constant advice is PM a rep. Needs to be changed, or if you have enough money to buy gears you could support the site and pay the $18 or whatever and pm instantly

Something must have happened to it in the delivery process b/c I receive my order I placed in April on 6/3.

i am past 2 months and you guys refuse to reship.

ok so i am guessing that i am not the only one that has still not recieved their order from naps. From all the other forums i believe napsgear scammed a lot of people.

Been 2 months for me but I highly doubt it's any kind of scam. I have had immediate responses from website when I submit a ticket and they stop taking orders until all the orders show up. A few started showing up in the last couple days.

Back