• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superhuman: Steroids (documentary)

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I watched part 1 & 2
going to watch the rest later

thank you for posting this. Very intresting.

Is it as good as Bigger, Stronger, Faster? I might check it out soon.

Just watched it.
This documentary in my eyes was nothing short of propaganda. It would take me all day to write about the numerous flaws I saw in in it but one of the most striking one's that stood out is the fact that Taylor Hooten was taking other drugs besides steroids and they never even mention that in the film. One being SSRI, a powerful anti-depressant that can cause suicidal behavior (The documentary omitted all of that information and ONLY talked about his steroid use). Bigger, Stronger, Faster is a much more intellectually honest look at steroids.

Another steroid debate.....HOW BORRINGGGG.

Just watched it.
This documentary in my eyes was nothing short of propaganda. It would take me all day to write about the numerous flaws I saw in in it but one of the most striking one's that stood out is the fact that Taylor Hooten was taking other drugs besides steroids and they never even mention that in the film. One being SSRI, a powerful anti-depressant that can cause suicidal behavior (The documentary omitted all of that information and ONLY talked about his steroid use). Bigger, Stronger, Faster is a much more intellectually honest look at steroids.

This! Taylor Hooten did not die from steroids. It is just a way for his father to lash out and spread false information about anabolics. I'm sure they didn't help, but there is far more to that story than the media likes to tell.

Back