• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shortest time off between cycles

custom

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please list the cycle you finished (consisting of) then the shortest time off and then what your next cycle consisted of. Did you cruise or pct between cycles. Serious responses would great.

Last cycle was

150mg/eod Test p - 16 weeks
100mg/eod Tren a - 12 weeks
100mg/eod Mast P - 16 weeks
70mg Anavar 12 weeks
1-4 Dbol 50mg ED

Cruised for 3 months, now back on a blast, and feeling great!

Good topic custom, will watch closely!!

Then....
40mgs Dbol - wks 1-4
500mgs Test E -wks 1-8
70mgs Var -wks 2-8
4 wk PCT - then 8wks off

bloodwork at 2 wks from PCT cessation - all in the range

Now...
100mg Mast EOD wks 1-10
100mg Test P EOD wks 1-10
50mg Winstrol ED wks 5-10

bloodwork at wk 5 and all is in range

week 1-4 anadrol 50/100/100/150mg ed
week 1-8 test cyp 600mg ew
week 1-16 deca 450mg ew
week9-16 test cyp 900mg ew(due to deca sides)
week 13-16 dbol 50 mg ed

6 weeks cruise 250mg test cyp/60mg var ed

week 1-6 anadrol 50/100/150/150/200/(200/250)
week 1-16 eq 600mg ew
week 1-16 test cyp 1200mg ew
week 8-16 tren ace 50mg ed
week 12-16 halo 30/40mg ed

2 weeks in, so far so good

Good info....def. want to see more

8 on--4 off--8 on--off for 4-6 months

used

Test E
Test C
NPP
equipoise
masteron
var
winstrol

1-6 Test E 500mg
7-11 Test E 750mg
12-14 Test E 1g
1-5 Dbol 50mg ED
13-16 Winny 50mg ED

Waited 12 weeks and hopped back. Yes I know it wasn't long enough. Don't justify yourself jumping back on because I made a bad decision. I'm on a 17-18wk Test/EQ/Dbol run now and plan to stay off for a good 6 months after that. My problem was that I bought the gear right after I got off and it was too hard to wait.

IML Gear Cream!
anyone else?

Tuff topic?

I'm about to jump on a test p/Npp cycle and 1-2 months after pct, I will probably jump back on cycle. I know its irresponsible but after this summer, I'm just no longer content with where I am in comparison with my goals.

Anyone think the problem starting the next cycle early is due to having the gear on hand already?

yea great post here i have been wondering about how bad is it really say i ran a cycle that lasted 12 weeks and i stayed off for 10 weeks before starting next cycle is those 2 weeks really going to cause that much damage really if i did a good pct and i am back up and running natruall again how is a couple of days going to matter how is 12 weeks magic.

Time on equals time off is the best but honestly most guys that cycle barely ever really "come off" Ive gone 8 months straight but when I came off I had no knowledge of proper pct so i used winny lol!! That was a long time ago before there were sites like this to help. Actually there wasnt really any internet lol! But I am personally going to start cruising for a while. Tired of the up and downs of pct. If you see a dr and do things as safe as possible i think its your choice.

PCT makes me wanna punch myself in the face. Too bad chemists haven't come up with a miracle drug that instantly gets your natural test production back to normal.

I wait AT LEAST until my blood work comes back with my hormone panel in normal ranges and close to what I was before I started the cycle. The older I get...the longer it seems to take. I am starting PCT this week and not planning another run until February after a 15 week cycle of Test, Cyanostane Rx, D-bol and winstrol.

IML Gear Cream!
I wait AT LEAST until my blood work comes back with my hormone panel in normal ranges and close to what I was before I started the cycle. The older I get...the longer it seems to take. I am starting PCT this week and not planning another run until February after a 15 week cycle of Test, Cyanostane Rx, D-bol and winstrol.

This.

When blood work shows you have recovered, then proceed. It will be different for everyone. Time on = time off is BS.

Also, like GMO pointed out, the older you get the harder it becomes to recover.

Lots of info coming in keep it up!

I've only done 2 cycles of orals. I ran P-mag, a Promagnon clone at 100mgs for 6 weeks. I did 4 weeks of PCT with Nolva. I waited 8 weeks and ran Epistane from 30-70mgs/Stanodrol 900mgs for 8 weeks. I just finished a PCT of another 4 weeks duration with Nolva.

I'm going to wait around 8 weeks and then run M1A/M1,4ADD for another 6 weeks (3-4 weeks with the M1A).

Looks like I'm the only oral-only member who posted. I'll get to injectables soon enough, but the gains on these 2 cycles have been good and the PCT has been fine.

Why are you not running real cycles? Just curious.

Why are you not running real cycles? Just curious.

Prohormones and Designer Steriods are real cycles.

I'm starting with mild PH's and working my way up. I've been natural all of my life and lifting career, and now I've decided to use PH/DS/AAS to augment my training. I'm an aging competitive strength athlete.

This will be my first harsh compound coming up. Alpha One is the precursor to M1T. M1,4ADD is sometimes said to be the PH to Dianabol.

I'm very active on the Prohormone Forum. A lot of knowlegable folks there. Got invited here by one of them who does both orals and injectables, so no disrespect intended, but PH/DS are real cycles.

Prohormones and Designer Steriods are real cycles.

I'm starting with mild PH's and working my way up. I've been natural all of my life and lifting career, and now I've decided to use PH/DS/AAS to augment my training. I'm an aging competitive strength athlete.

This will be my first harsh compound coming up. Alpha One is the precursor to M1T. M1,4ADD is sometimes said to be the PH to Dianabol.

I'm very active on the Prohormone Forum. A lot of knowlegable folks there. Got invited here by one of them who does both orals and injectables, so no disrespect intended, but PH/DS are real cycles.

Orals are designed to enhance a cycle not to build one off of.

So you're scared of pinning? That's what I got from that.

U cant say ph are real cycles if u havent done a cycle of aas, me n my buddies felt the same way u do, then i did a cycle of test/dbol

Orals are designed to enhance a cycle not to build one off of.

So Prohormones and Designer Steriods are useless and should never be run without a test base?

I'm sorry, but I both don't agree with that, and have proven that it isn't the case by running two oral-only cycles and gotten great results.

I'm also helping members at PHF day in and day out do the same.

We have a section for AAS there as well.

Thanks for your opinion.

what happens if you stay on cruise does that mean you have to stay on test at least the rest of your life or can you come off and run pct and recover or will you never recover?

Back