• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whos pissed off in PCT?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever feel fine on cycle, and then feel like you get pissed off more then you did on cycle?

Yes, and acne is worse too.

im having that problem now, im 2 weeks into pct i just went to dermatologist because my acne on back, shoulders flared up. i was prescribed a antibiotic and a benzoyl peroxide wash. hopefully it clears up. My as for my attitude i feel more pissed off and i dont know why it weird cause when im on cycle i feel normal and life is easy lol !

has anyone had an acne-free PCT? i never got acne in my life. im 3 days into my first pct.

I was a moody fuck during PCT. ::sigh:::

I just get easily aggravated on pct. EVERYTHING ticks me off & i walk around with a mad look on my face all day

I know clomid makes me emotional and alot of my emotions normally turn in to anger. On top of that, I frustrated that I'm not looking, feeling, and gaining like I did on cycle

Ditto to this. PCT sucks. I'm waaaay more irritable off-cycle than I am on cycle. Doesn't matter what it is.

IML Gear Cream!
how long does it take to start getting this pissed off feeling?

i finished my last prop injection 8 days ago and im 3 days into PCT with clomid, aromasin, and low dose nolva. my endurance is better then it was on cycle but strength down just a bit. still put up 225 on the bench 22 times though. libido is fine too but im sure that will decrease later on. let's hope it goes well.

how long does it take to start getting this pissed off feeling?

i finished my last prop injection 8 days ago and im 3 days into PCT with clomid, aromasin, and low dose nolva. my endurance is better then it was on cycle but strength down just a bit. still put up 225 on the bench 22 times though. libido is fine too but im sure that will decrease later on. let's hope it goes well.

225x22 good shit broski. For me it seems to be about 2½-3 weeks into PCT when I feel the most irritable and low libido. I wouldn't say I'm pissed all the time, just grumpy (so my wife says). I've only pinned longer esters Enth and Cyp so I would imagine yours might kick in a little bit sooner due to the nature of Prop.

yes i got angry and anti social which is bad because im a bouncer ... a dude bumps into me and hes getting kicked out ahha

i never got acne on or off cycle and im in week 3 of pct and feel like crap , lost some strenght aswel :(

I never got really pissed of during PCT. But sometime I could get a little irritated.
I just think it is because of not seing any progress any more.

Let's see................

-flucuating hormone levels - check
-High E2 levels - check
-Low Testosterone levels - check

No wonder you feel like garbage!

Let's see................

-flucuating hormone levels - check
-High E2 levels - check
-Low Testosterone levels - check

No wonder you feel like garbage!
is there any thing to help these out?

Back