• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can I combine??

PB&J

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can I combine an ECA like Hydroxycut with syntrax's MM4 and GUGGULBOLIC?

Any side from combining the two?

Thanks.

I'm forgeting what mm4 is, but the other 2 are fine. (on a side note, if you can find a non-herbal ECA, you'd be better off :) ). What's in MM4?

Hi Cornfed, thanks for replying. MM4 IS

Coleonol/Forskolin 20 mg

Synephrine 5 mg

Bergenin 100 mg

Gingerols & Shogaols 10 mg

Here's a little write up on it.

Syntrax Innovations proudly introduces a whole new approach in the battle against the bulge. MM4's formula is designed to modify metabolic processes without the use of stimulants. This radical and new formula contains the most potent stimulant free metabolic modifiers that include: Forskolin, Synephrine, Bergenin and Gingerols and Shogaols. Forskolin is a compound shown in many studies to activate adenylate cyclase and increased cyclic AMP levels. Ultimately this results in lipolytic processes being initiated, which release and metabolize fatty acids from adipose tissue. MM4 also contains Bergenin, which has been shown to increase noradrenaline-stimulated lipolysis and decrease insulin-stimulated lipogenesis. Plus, pure pharmaceutical grade Synephrine is included to activate the adrenaline system without the stimulatory effect posed by ephedra-based products. Finally Gingerols and Shogaols are included in MM4 to further potentiate the awesome metabolic modifying effects of the powerful Forskolin, Synephrine and Bergenin. Use MM4 as a stand-alone weight loss product or in conjunction with Adipokinetix or Guggulbolic for an increased synergistic effect.

I know I can combine it with Guggul, but wasn't sure about all three.

I'd go w/ NYCA (or ECA, but not herbal), MM4 and Guggul. I don't see a problem and in fact... I'm gonna buy some MM4 :D

Back