• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno? Help

Pika

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys im realy nerves lol but i need to get it out the way! Ok soo i look fine in the mirrow or if i have my top off its ok but when i take pics its like it changes ,, ima send pics now :(

Man ino it looks shity but it dnt look as bad as dis unless i take a pic i have asked ma brothrr and he said it looks nothin like that man soo i dntno if its gyno or my bodys just dissformed lol :( help

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310424434.401917.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310424434.401917.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 84
Umm i dntno bro i mean when i get hard niples they get wrickly?

well I'll wait for a more experience user chime in, but if it looks bad in pics but not bad in person maybe you need a new camera? :rofl:

if you have a knot, you will feel it. Trust me, sucks

Lol no bro i got a iphone lol its a ok cam :( but like look at my chest its so weird lol imean iv neva used any steriods or nothin maybye my bodys just like dissformed?

bro i think you need to call 911 you might have a rare case of extreme gyno! your doomed

kidding :roflmao: if no puffy or itchy sensitive nips or lumps in them you probably just need to lean up a bit drop some bf% but it dose look like you are getting a little gyno imo. are you on ASS now or PCT?

Last edited:
Im tryin gt sum op?? It looks nothin like this untill i take a pic i swear dwn! Lol

Am I the only one who cant read what the fuck is going on here?

I know this is probably a tr0ll thread, but.....

feel for lumps around or behind the nipple. Any itching, burning or puffiness that is NOT normal needs to be checked out. If you have the proper support/PCT chemicals, start using them now!

Am I the only one who cant read what the fuck is going on here?

I was thinking the same thing. Bro, you need to quit worrying about your chest, and attend a few spelling bees. And after you learn how to spell, take a couple of courses on grammar. Be mad at your parents for raising you on pig latin.

Pika......what the hell have you been saying this whole time????????? I'd love to hear you actually speak.

Inbox ya number then ;)

Ill pass on that one turd burglar....

Anyway, you probably just store some fat in your pecs man. I do the same thing, its just genetics in my case and maybe yours, too. I wouldn't get too up in arms over it yet. Just keep dieting and eating perfectly and train that chest hard and then after a while if it still looks fucked up then post back on here or go to a doctor. Good luck man you look like you've already come a long way from your original pictures you posted a while back.

You mean that bro? Thanks mann! See thats the help i needed bro i do have fat man :( lol ... Im hitting maintence as of now and doing 20 mibs cardio if nothing changes ima try my doc i honestly think tho that it only this bad when i take a pic because my lift side of my body is diffrent from my right side!
And when you take a pic it turns it around so it looks worser :( thsnks agin

^^ worser? Srsly?

Sounds like all it is going to take to get rid of your :boobs: is diet and cardio.

I use my iphone and somtimes i press the wrong letters and cba to go back again .

i'Z know m3an's 2 bez mean.

Back