• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little "Heads Up" on Mexican Gear

TurnNburn1x

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently purchase some Test Prop. by Brovel and some Test E by NITRO Pro Bolic. The prop seemed ok, but the "E" was severly underdosed. I know for a fact that with Test C, I have good results @ 500-750mg e4-5 days. This NITRO Test E didn't do shit @ 900-900+mg e4d. Never again will I use that trash. Omega may be ok but, I am completely weary of that Supplier period now. I thought about asking for a refund and still might. What do I have to loose.....right? :pissed:

I recently purchase some Test Prop. by Brovel and some Test E by NITRO Pro Bolic. The prop seemed ok, but the "E" was severly underdosed. I know for a fact that with Test C, I have good results @ 500-750mg e4-5 days. This NITRO Test E didn't do shit @ 900-900+mg e4d. Never again will I use that trash. Omega may be ok but, I am completely weary of that Supplier period now. I thought about asking for a refund and still might. What do I have to loose.....right? :pissed:

Mexican gear sucks ass...JMHO

Last edited:
I got a bunk batch of primo on a trip down south a few years ago.

Never will I take Mexican donkey piss lmao!!!!:roflmao: Even the people in Mexico will tell ya it's straight shyt and they even call it donkey piss wtf is that!!!!

Thanks guys for all the imput. I thought it was just me. I sent him an email letting him know exactly how I felt about his wanna be gear and requested a refund or something better...... just waiting for a response. We'll see how it goes.

mexicans fucking suck bro. good for you for even fucking with them

Check this out....... I sent the guy an email and the guy was so nice about it! He is replacing the vials of NITRO E with Omega E...... He was very, very civil about the whole ordeal. It was a respect builder for me. If the Omega turns out to be ok, I will be back in the game again. I guess you get what you pay for bacause the Omega is actually $10 more than the NITRO.

Check this out....... I sent the guy an email and the guy was so nice about it! He is replacing the vials of NITRO E with Omega E...... He was very, very civil about the whole ordeal. It was a respect builder for me. If the Omega turns out to be ok, I will be back in the game again. I guess you get what you pay for bacause the Omega is actually $10 more than the NITRO.
Just a note: Myself and a friend of mine have used this guy for years now and no real problems until now. I'm really not worried about it too much because he assured me he would make it right. So far the guy hasn't lied about anything. Everything in the past has all been good and I have placed some pretty big orders from them, so I feel sure that we are on the same page where loyalty and friendship is concerned. I have to admit I was a little pissed in the beginning but if he makes this good I will be a walking billboard for his company. He really deserves a chance.

OK, I recieved my Omega Test E yesterday. New holograms on box and vials. I went to Omega's site and checked for authenticity by the numbers on the external and internal holograms and it came back as "AUTHENTIC". Just to let you know the first time I checked it came back non-authentic because I was off one digit from being correct with the holograms. The second time I got it right and an email came back as genuine authentic. I've got a good feeling about this brand "Omega" as being the real deal but will post again with my results from use. :winkfinger:

A member on here just had bloodwork done after using Omega.

It's bunk. Sorry guys

To be completely fair, not only will I post on the results I see from useing Omega, I will also post on blood work results in about 3-4wks. Time for my annual blood workup with VA anyway and I'll be sure to ask for my testosterone levels. I have done this in the past, several years ago when I was curious to see if I qualified for hormone replacement therapy. It was normal for my age but VA doesn't buy into replacement therapy anyway, but I did atleast get what I was looking for. They will give you a result in nanograms though which I believe normal is supposed to be between 250 and 800. We'll see.

Back