• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The most anabolic compound known to mankind revealed

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I always see guys chasing their goals of being huge and ripped and over and over I see them make the same mistakes. Guys will never be massive and lean without the most anabolic compounds. I want to share some secrets about how to become the mass monster you have always wanted to be.

The first step is to get inside the gym and train like your life depends on it. Work your way up in the weights over the weeks and months and then really put the hammer down. Train heavy and hard then after a few weeks train intense and high rep. Keep things switched up but always train like there is a gun to your head. In my mind as I begin to fail I try to get just 5 more reps. Many times I don't even come close but at the end of the set I know I gave it my all.

The next step is the most important, its how guys truly become cartoon sized monsters. The guys who do this one simple thing have the greatest results. These are the guys who know the real secret to becoming huge and freaky. These guys use the most anabolic compound in the world, FOOD, and more specifically protein. You can add mass to your frame if you eat but if you don't eat you won't grow. The next time you are sticking a needle in your body or training at the gym think about your nutrition. Think about your protein intake. Think about the most anabolic thing in the world. Its hard to get 300-350 grams of protein in per day everyday but we push through and stay focused, we see our future physiques in our minds eye. We never miss a meal even when we are sick of food and feel so full we want to throw up. Eating is what we do to become BIG. Its the vehicle to our destination. Now get off your ass and EAT!

When I just can't eat another thing I resort to shakes and my protein shake of choice is 100% pure whey isolate from IronMagLabs. Smooth and thin, it doesn't foam and it mixes easily in a shaker cup.

Train hard, eat right and get plenty of rest. These are the principles of growth!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/whey-protein-isolate-now-avaialble-in-5lb-bags/

attachment.php

I thought it was going to be a picture of a steak.

Here I thought AAS can defy the law of conversation of mass and allow one's self to inject a gram of oil than put 30lbs on in two months. No wonder I'm a not big.

amen

You can gain muscle without training if you just eat enough, look at all the fat people walking around carrying more lbm than most lifters. Then look at the 150lb kids who lift all the time but still have no muscle, because they don't eat. Of course you're not gonna look so great if you don't train but you get the idea.

And shakes are a godsend... Whey, whole milk, peanut butter, and ground oats is pretty much a solid meal. Shouldn't replace whole foods but it's great for what it is, a supplement.

Two things make my mouth water. Steak & hot men. (OK, a great pair of shoes too... even moreso if they're on sale...)

Whey shakes don't.

Two things make my mouth water. Steak & hot men. (OK, a great pair of shoes too... even moreso if they're on sale...)

Whey shakes don't.

really I think whey's delicious, doesn't beat steak but I can't afford to eat steak every day :(

Diet is king!!

76 servings
NOW thats much better. wen i looked at it i saw 28 serving i was like wtf lol. 76 servings is good stuff. i am going to have to pick me up a bag.
whats the price on it? i could not find it

Last edited:
I always see guys chasing their goals of being huge and ripped and over and over I see them make the same mistakes. Guys will never be massive and lean without the most anabolic compounds. I want to share some secrets about how to become the mass monster you have always wanted to be.

The first step is to get inside the gym and train like your life depends on it. Work your way up in the weights over the weeks and months and then really put the hammer down. Train heavy and hard then after a few weeks train intense and high rep. Keep things switched up but always train like there is a gun to your head. In my mind as I begin to fail I try to get just 5 more reps. Many times I don't even come close but at the end of the set I know I gave it my all.

The next step is the most important, its how guys truly become cartoon sized monsters. The guys who do this one simple thing have the greatest results. These are the guys who know the real secret to becoming huge and freaky. These guys use the most anabolic compound in the world, FOOD, and more specifically protein. You can add mass to your frame if you eat but if you don't eat you won't grow. The next time you are sticking a needle in your body or training at the gym think about your nutrition. Think about your protein intake. Think about the most anabolic thing in the world. Its hard to get 300-350 grams of protein in per day everyday but we push through and stay focused, we see our future physiques in our minds eye. We never miss a meal even when we are sick of food and feel so full we want to throw up. Eating is what we do to become BIG. Its the vehicle to our destination. Now get off your ass and EAT!

When I just can't eat another thing I resort to shakes and my protein shake of choice is 100% pure whey isolate from IronMagLabs. Smooth and thin, it doesn't foam and it mixes easily in a shaker cup.

Train hard, eat right and get plenty of rest. These are the principles of growth!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/whey-protein-isolate-now-avaialble-in-5lb-bags/

attachment.php

Okay okay - besides food, what is # 1 anabolic aka muscle tissue building product?? I would say Insulin, even though I've never tried it (and probably never will).

NOW thats much better. wen i looked at it i saw 28 serving i was like wtf lol. 76 servings is good stuff. i am going to have to pick me up a bag.
whats the price on it? i could not find it
IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements: Whey Protein Isolate

SALE1.jpg

10% OFF SUMMER SALE!

Coupon Code: SUMMER10
(enter in shopping cart & click recalculate)

* Orders over $100 get FREE shipping, most products have a Buy 3 Get 1 Free Option.

5,000 cals is a shitload of food - it's literally force-feeding yourself.

5,000 cals is a shitload of food - it's literally force-feeding yourself.

I might need to be force fed like a goose being prepared for Fois Gras - aka cylindrical tube shoved down my throat pumping calories in and scratching my esophagus until my liver is inflated 27x its normal size.

I might need to be force fed like a goose being prepared for Fois Gras - aka cylindrical tube shoved down my throat pumping calories in and scratching my esophagus until my liver is inflated 27x its normal size.

nice visual right there :lol:

All this food sure makes for some good turds!

Looks like some chuck or sirloin.

Stack...

Protein, check
Strong oral, check
Testosterone, check...

attachment.php

Back