• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Something Is Brewing With the Old Dawg!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ordawg is out getting some pussy, but before he went on his all night bender, He told me about this Awesome Plan, that EVERYONE is going to want to be in on! It is pretty EPIC, If you know Ordawg you know he does it BIG!

BIG things happening, HOLY SMOKES!

:winkfinger::winkfinger:

Thats my boy! Watch fellas OD is on the prowl!

Poor women wont be able to walk for a week. When I think of Ordawg, I see a more muscular billy bob thorton from bad santa..........anyone else see the resemblence?

HA-HA I am up in the middle of the night-destroyed the women and they are sleeping now. Lemme see.......describe myself.......I am a fucking animal that eats juice and prowls for pussy:ohyeah:. I am the oldest ALPHA .Be back in a couple weeks and have this idea...you guys will hear it fisrt- right after Z.My idea will make a " few" of the " chosen" more ALPHA than ever before. Pictures of hotties in this thread are ENCOURAGED:D-Thanks Guys -OD

Pass some of that old school Alpha my way. God knows my wife is getting used to the beatings I give her in the bedroom. I need more juice!

You will need be " chosen" but ya never know-will see what Z says:winkfinger:

Fun times in Zland. You guys have been more than great to the Z community. I am excited for the new things to come and cannot wait to see what OD has up his sleeve. Never a dull moment with this crew!!!!

Fun times in Zland. You guys have been more than great to the Z community. I am excited for the new things to come and cannot wait to see what OD has up his sleeve. Never a dull moment with this crew!!!!

The great part about what we have going is you can be a vet -or a noob- as long as you are honest and LOYAL plus make a great application. You guys are going to have a great oppurtunity- so keep posting and being acive in Zland:winkfinger:- let the good times roll:clapping:

HA-HA I am up in the middle of the night-destroyed the women and they are sleeping now. Lemme see.......describe myself.......I am a fucking animal that eats juice and prowls for pussy:ohyeah:. I am the oldest ALPHA .Be back in a couple weeks and have this idea...you guys will hear it fisrt- right after Z.My idea will make a " few" of the " chosen" more ALPHA than ever before. Pictures of hotties in this thread are ENCOURAGED:D-Thanks Guys -OD

For sure - that's the man guys ... "I say the ALPHA STUD!" :clapping:

The great part about what we have going is you can be a vet -or a noob- as long as you are honest and LOYAL plus make a great application. You guys are going to have a great oppurtunity- so keep posting and being acive in Zland:winkfinger:- let the good times roll:clapping:

It is a pretty awesome opportunity, LOYALTY is what matter the most, new guy or VET this chance is something anyone can be apart of

Thank god for Uncle Z!!! all the shit thats going on with other sponsors:pissed: I feel good going to Z knowing all the Z support:thinking: and the Z community:adore: that comes with it:clapping:

Stick around guys, in the next couple weeks, or less we will be making the announcement, and taking applicants! trust me you dont want to miss this!

Here and subscribed! Is red ink ok?

I am starting to watch the Z forum religiously!!!!! I read it non stop on my phone, then once I settle in at night, jump on the computer.

You never know what's going to be brewing!!!!

I am starting to watch the Z forum religiously!!!!! I read it non stop on my phone, then once I settle in at night, jump on the computer.

haha Good to hear FordF you never know whats gonna happen In Zland!

Bro you too?! I find my self doing the same. I just recently started dating a new girl and it drives her nuts that im always on here! IM ADDICTED

Someone say gangbang?

I want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH Zland and the gangbang please!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Back