• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

An issue with naps

Killermonkey

De oppresso liber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like a naps rep to answer this,

I have been waiting six weeks and received nothing. When I emailed and asked for a tracking number, I am being ignored this request.

However,I will say for naps that they have answered me quickly and they have never failed me yet until now so I still have some faith they will come through. I will wait another week as requested through the reps.

But I would still like to have a tracking number as promised through the terms and conditions of the website please.

Km

PM your order number to me and GXR64 so it can be looked into. I don't have the same access he does but will do my best to help you out.

God, I hope not. I use them every time I order some supplements and they have good so far. I might go to ek-gear if this isn't taken care of most Rickey tick.

Don't let the troll get to you, your order will get to you.

I have faith brother. Just a mixup I am sure and believe me, I didn't want to come on here stirring up any negative review. I have always had great things to say about them.
Btw, I sent gxr64 those details, thanks again

You have legit concerns. Naps is golden imo

These things unfortunately happen in this game. I know everything will work out for you though bro!

Well just so everyone knows, I am not doggin naps in public. Just trying to go through the right channels as my first channels didn't fix the problem. Naps is still gtg in my eyes

Thanks all for the help, I will let you know how it goes!

Killermonkey

It will be handled, no worries.

I'm in the same boat as you bro, about to be 7 weeks for me and still nothing. To be honest the tracking number isn't really going to help you out, it's just gonna drive you crazy if you do get it lol. USPS sucks and customs sucks so your tracking # most likely won't even update until it's at your door. Have faith bud it seems all the orders that were placed in may early June have been backed up. It's coming bro!

serious question: what is it with you noobs and posting the same thread 500 times? do you not read any of the other ones before you post? they all end in "pm gxr" and then the problem gets solved.

damn you guys drive me nuts with it. that and posting a thread as soon as you order and then giving a god damn John Madden play-by-play of it every day. please stop.

if you have a problem, pm a naps rep. once it's all taken care of and your order is on it's way, kindly sit back and stfu. talking about it every day like a like a little kid isn't going to make it come any faster.

serious question: what is it with you noobs and posting the same thread 500 times? do you not read any of the other ones before you post? they all end in "pm gxr" and then the problem gets solved.

damn you guys drive me nuts with it. that and posting a thread as soon as you order and then giving a god damn John Madden play-by-play of it every day. please stop.

if you have a problem, pm a naps rep. once it's all taken care of and your order is on it's way, kindly sit back and stfu. talking about it every day like a like a little kid isn't going to make it come any faster.

I might have worded it a bit different, but you are absolutely correct.

Jeez seems like someones on the rag huh.

After you have been here for a bit, you will see what he means. A lot of threads are redundant, it gets old at times but guys do have legit concerns.

Posting a thread and letting others spin you out is usually not the best way to handle an issue, PM a rep and get someone involved who actually can and wants to help is the best way.

Naps has been around for a long time. I used them years ago with no problems. T/A may be a issue,but realize you will get your goods. Be patient and use the proper chain of command before making a thread with your issue. If its not resolved,then you can post up.

Naps has been around for a long time. I used them years ago with no problems. T/A may be a issue,but realize you will get your goods. Be patient and use the proper chain of command before making a thread with your issue. If its not resolved,then you can post up.

T/A should be better now with the new shipping location, but you are absolutely correct. Thanks Bro!

You don't have to be hostile when giving your too-sense but will say that your post makes sense and so I will take that advice.

All in all, thanks guys for letting me know how to handle this type of thing.

Later all,

Killermonkey is out

IML Gear Cream!
T/A should be better now with the new shipping location, but you are absolutely correct. Thanks Bro!

Well i never got really hung up on t/a. I have been around along time and realize that wal-mart does not have what i want. However i know who does and if it takes a month to get to me,then god bless :) we all want things fast,but once naps sends it out, its out of his hands.

Congrats on the baby in dec. bro. Just saw that :clapping:

Yeap, T/A should be better now, is only gonna get better :)

You don't have to be hostile when giving your too-sense but will say that your post makes sense and so I will take that advice.

All in all, thanks guys for letting me know how to handle this type of thing.

Later all,

Killermonkey is out

I'm sure you'll get the help u need, anabolic5150 & GXR will take care of u.

I haven't heard from GXR yet but I will say that anabolic5150 is all about helping out his bros. Very professional

KM

Yes sir!! In fact he will chime in w/ great advice,and help a bro out. I have not been here long, but i have seen it many times thus far. Good bro right there now :winkfinger:

ok im out, i promised the kids i'd take them bowling.

Ha, i can't bowl worth a shit. Have fun bro! My wife makes fun of me because I always chuck the ball halfway down the alley like a damn caveman.

LOL, yeah my brother had a pro card in the early 90's. I kind of grew up in the sport. Wish he was an IFBB instead of A PBA pro.

Back