• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pinning help

guthixfed

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey real quick as you all might know i went through my firsst and hopefully last shittty pin !!! so my question is can i dip the needle in alcohol and fill the syringe with alcohol before injection:clapping:

hey real quick as you all might know i went through my firsst and hopefully last shittty pin !!! so my question is can i dip the needle in alcohol and fill the syringe with alcohol before injection:clapping:

What do you mean first and last shitty pin? are you talking about running out of pins so your wanting to reuse?

There's more to it than just disinfecting btw, after only 1 use a pin becomes considerably less sharp, 2 uses more so and so on. They are designed for singe use only...

Why not just run down to the local pharmacy and pick up more pins?

Its still going to be dull.. Listen to these guys and go and pay $10 for some new supplies.

After reading your other thread http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/137598-intense-pain-hurts-2.html

Are you using a new pin EVERY time you inject? Switching to another new pin after sucking it up out of the vial?

Are you wiping the injection spot AND the vial stopper?

You're doing something wrong or someone gave you rat poison in that vial. Test e should not be causing you problems like this.

WTF IS THIS SHIT !!!!

Seriously stop fucking cycling and start PCT before you hurt yourself.

IML Gear Cream!
you guys are all fucking retarded answer my question o have 100 half inch pins omg... stupid i got a infection last time i didnt hit the muscle deep enough and it turned into a abscess

If you have new pins why would u wipe them with alcohol? You didn't get an abcess from a dirty pin. U got it cause u didn't inject worth a shit.

Also, I think you should be using 1 inch minimum to get deep enough.

you guys are all fucking retarded answer my question o have 100 half inch pins omg... stupid i got a infection last time i didnt hit the muscle deep enough and it turned into a abscess

If you have new pins why would u wipe them with alcohol? You didn't get an abcess from a dirty pin. U got it cause u didn't inject worth a shit.

Read these 2 post op and figure out who the idiot is :ohyeah:

What are you doing with 1/2" pins anyway? they aren't good for anything unless your 6% bf and based off my initial impression your probably 19yr old with 20%bf... At least learn how to pin or stop the cycle for crying out loud!

What are you doing with 1/2" pins anyway? they aren't good for anything unless your 6% bf and based off my initial impression your probably 19yr old with 20%bf... At least learn how to pin or stop the cycle for crying out loud!

actually no ill rock your world you fucking pussy my bulking boddy fat is 9%.... how many people here can say that not many....

4th Marine logistics group.... fuck you i fight for my country.... what do you do i can put what ever i want in my body it was a fucking simple ass question about sterility if it would improve anything .... so shut the fuck up twat

actually no ill rock your world you fucking pussy my bulking boddy fat is 9%.... how many people here can say that not many....

4th Marine logistics group.... fuck you i fight for my country.... what do you do i can put what ever i want in my body it was a fucking simple ass question about sterility if it would improve anything .... so shut the fuck up twat

You are the reason AAS have such a bad rap. You need to drop the syringe and back away slowly, before you hurt yourself any worse kid....

Comment:
you unpatriotic fuck

Thanks for the PM. I still fail to see what patriotism has to do with you not knowing what your doing, and me pointing that out.

I never called you names, other people did. I was actually trying to give you some advice that would prevent you from further hurting yourself.

Obviously your an angry person who takes your shit out on the who ever is standing closer, even when they have your best interest in mind.

IML Gear Cream!
it was one bad injection out of 100s okay i just wanted to step up and even advance my safety pre pinning... you goof.. it was one bad injection now i wanted to know if i can dip my pins pre injection in alcohol to make them even more sterile jesus.... im trying to do this as safe as possible.. back off my shit and i have 80 inch and a half 20g on hand im going to use them now but 20g is almost torture so i used my smaller pins for my delt shesh give me a fucking break

Stick with 23g 1 inch pins. No you should not wipe the needle or pre rinse the syringe barrel with alcohol. Each pin is fresh and ready out of the wrapper. Just keep the cap on it as much as possible. Best scenario is to also order a supply of the needles with out the barrels so you can change out the needle after you have loaded the syringe for an injection, for a fresh perfectly sharpened (and guaranteed sterile) one - prior to actually injecting of course.

You already said that you knew the problem was from not injecting deep enough... So why do you keep asking about dipping them in alcohol when you already answered your own question. Needles are sterile when you open, which means anything "additional" you do after you open them is only going in the wrong direction. You cant make whats aready sterile "more sterile" by screwing around with it.

Don't you just love when someone comes on here asking for help/advice then doesn't want to listen to it because it's not what they wanted to hear? You fucked up kid, you don't know how to pin and you got an infection and now you don't want to listen to us so don't waste our time anymore.

Don't you just love when someone comes on here asking for help/advice then doesn't want to listen to it because it's not what they wanted to hear? You fucked up kid, you don't know how to pin and you got an infection and now you don't want to listen to us so don't waste our time anymore.

And whats even more screwed up is that my reputation is probably the only one that took the hit from this post. Now I got guys like this following me around negging all my posts because of threads like this. Im sorry but Rep system is retarted...

Try to help people and thats the thanks I get sheesh :geewhiz:

Last edited:

I know many marines, They are respectful and Humble, you belong in the army... :winkfinger: Do you think becasue you fight for our country that you are superior, and that we need to just post what you want to here rather than what you need to hear?

hey guthixfed no one is insulting ur military sevice the guys on this forum r very knowlageable so they r just trying to help....so please at least show them a little respect....and thanks for ur military sevice........iron2

Back