• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

finally ready - first cycle

davedoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

First off I'd like to thank all of you for the information. I've been using ironmag forums for research for awhile now... finally ready to start.

I'm 24, 225lbs, fluctuate between 8-12% bf, been training consistently for about 8 years. I majored in exercise science and nutrition... my training and diet shouldn't be an issue.

This will be my first cycle. I have used almost all of the 'prohormones' at one point or another and have run numerous 'cycles'. They weren't the smartest choice, they're expensive, come with similar sides, and measly results. BUT... the legality was almost my biggest issue.

Anyways, I'm ready to start a true cycle and just wanted to make sure I'm doing everything right. Just fyi, I'm very prone to gyno (as I learned from the prohormones) so an AI and SERM balance has been difficult to hone.

Here's what I'm looking at:
500mg Test E (divided into two doses a week) 10 weeks
500iu hcg a week (" ") weeks 2-10
12.5mg aromasin eod weeks 1-10

PCT
Clomid 100/100/100/50
Aromasin 20/20/20/10

(I have nolva on hand in case of a gyno flare up while on)

I have seen so many different opinions that I'm hoping to get some concrete scientific answers on... I have seen people recommending adex throughout and aromasin only in pct. Also, I've seen no hcg during cycle - only high dose during PCT. Or, HCG throughout? What do you guys think?

Or, is this a bit of an overkill for a first cycle with a relatively small amount of test? (taking into consideration I'm prone to gyno)

Thanks for your help guys... I know you're probably sick of these noob questions

looks like you have done your home work :winkfinger: definitely use aromasin through out cycle and pct its a better choice AI

hey thanks chucky1...

what are your thoughts on the hcg? should I continue during pct?

anyone else agree with sticking with aromasin from start all the way through pct?

you know... iv never ran hcg so it would be wrong to give advice but iv read some were... yes, run it on cycle and pct. ask HeavyIron, hes the man that knows it all.

Last edited:
HCG 500iu 2x per week while on cycle. I prefer sub-q.
Aromasin should be taken on ED schedule.

thanks sloppyj

ya I have the same question as chucky1... I had aromasin eod during cycle and ed for pct, is this correct?

thats what I was thinking for the hcg... thanks for clearing that up.

someone just told me aromasin was overkill as well as HCG and they told me to do this for my 1st cycle.. ur pretty much doing the exact same thing i am so i thought i would put in what i was told =)

500mg/week Test E - 12 weeks

.5mg L-dex EOD - 12 weeks

PCT - 2 weeks after last shot 100/100/50/50 Clomi 40/40/20/20 nolv

wasnt a question i was telling him... :D

hey sofargone,

ya I saw your thread... only thing is that I know I am really prone to gyno and I definitely don't bounce back very quickly...so I don't think the HCG are aromasin are overkill for me. I'll get blood work though and I'm sure my joints will be letting me know if my estro is too low haha

nice to see someone in the same boat though, too bad there is no concrete answer for us noobs as everyone reacts differently. First cycle is trial and error... we just have to go off the advice of these guys who have been there, done that.

thanks man and good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
hey sofargone,

ya I saw your thread... only thing is that I know I am really prone to gyno and I definitely don't bounce back very quickly...so I don't think the HCG are aromasin are overkill for me. I'll get blood work though and I'm sure my joints will be letting me know if my estro is too low haha

nice to see someone in the same boat though, too bad there is no concrete answer for us noobs as everyone reacts differently. First cycle is trial and error... we just have to go off the advice of these guys who have been there, done that.

do your cycle bro it looks good, we are both gyno prone so over kill is good,dont use a-dex stick with aromasin less chance of rebound and easier on your organs:winkfinger:

hey sofargone,

good luck to you to im gonna get the aromasin and HCG anyway because ive talked to a couple people and they have all basically told me to do the same thing your doing only one person has said it was overkill and i agree overkill can sometimes be a good thing. BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY.

hey thanks chucky1...

what are your thoughts on the hcg? should I continue during pct?

anyone else agree with sticking with aromasin from start all the way through pct?

Aromasin Yes. Dont run HCG during PCT just during cycle. It will delay the return of the boys full function.

This cycle I'm running Aromasin ED on cycle and PCT. If it's your first cycle and doses are low I bet you could get away with EOD. I'm going a little crazy with the dbol and test right now though.

Back