• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aaron Singerman Debuts in Mens Physique at the 2011 Branch Warren

Aaron looks amazing! Props to Coach Tad!

Made 1st call-outs ... could be seeing a top 3 finish here!

Aaron looks good and he's hilarious in the first vid.

Bryan's voice surprised me though, definately turned me on...

The report is that he took 6th. He's probably still a bit big for MPD. I watched the NPC San Jose show, and just like WPD where you can tell the difference between the FBBs & the Figure girls, you can tell who is a BB and who isn't and they are not rewarding at the top the guys who look like they could do BB.

^^^^ Perhaps with a different judging panel?

And since MPD is in its infancy, I'm definitely hoping Aaron continues and helps encourage the judges to reward the "Gladiator" look.

It's a very good look - but I wish I could see the wheels. Stupid board shorts.

^^^^ Agreed. It had to be the marketing people. NABBA USA has its Athletic category (whose competitors wear posing trunks) versus their Bodybuilding division. Their Men's Athletic or "Body-Fitness" division is a slimmed down, more "athletic" version of a physique competitor.

The IFBB/NPC could have followed suit, but I suspect this beach boy/Abercrombie model will do very well.

IML Gear Cream!
GoPro conspicuous by his absence . . . . . . mwahahahaha! :roflmao:

:coffee:

Is the dude giving the interview gay? Or just fucking around?

Is the dude giving the interview gay? Or just fucking around?

He's just fucking around, but its disturbingly convincing ain't it?

Thanks for all the love folks! BIG Thank you to IMLs for making this whole thing possible.

Hey, he's here! Aaron, post up a pic with your wheels will you? Hubby's away all week; give me some sugar...

Hey, he's here! Aaron, post up a pic with your wheels will you? Hubby's away all week; give me some sugar...

My wheels are bad... If they weren't, I'd be a BBer!

Yeah, tell it to the Marines...

I'm sure you look great from head to toe. ;)

Back