• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recieved gear today!!

Rendition

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About a month wait 1 day left on ticker. So i went to open the package and all but one of the vials were broken. I was hoping I could of started cycle this week :( Oh well hopefully they will send me replacements

About a month wait 1 day left on ticker. So i went to open the package and all but one of the vials were broken. I was hoping I could of started cycle this week :( Oh well hopefully they will send me replacements

damn that sucks. pm gsxr or anabolic and he will take care of you

Damn. Gxr will hook you up.

What gears did you get?

Send both me and GXR64 a PM, include your order number and let's get this fixed for you.

will be getting a reship from a reship lol. sounds confusing. but gsxr and anabolic are good reps and always help out

Ya thats the one complaint i have with naps is that the shipping was very shady. I was very surprised that my vials did not break. Other than that the ship time was very good and customer service was very responsive.

IML Gear Cream!
Hope my vials are intact haha. Naps will hook you up no doubt.

Contacted by naps today. They said reahip is sent out and to give it 2to 3 weeks... Ill keep u all updated

Back