• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pakistani vs Egyptian sust250?

ted8541

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For a long time, alot of guys have vouched for Karachi (Pakistan) sust250 as top of the line HG goods. Egyptian Organon is supposed to be right up there with Karachi.

That being said, am I being overly paranoid by not buying either because of the countries they are coming from? Honestly, Pakistan? They all know who is buying their gear. It's Europeans, Australians and North Americans. All of whom have been at war with muslim extremists for 9 years now. Are you telling me that y'all have no second thoughts about sticking a needle in your asses and injecting yourselves with drugs made by Pakistanis? Keep in mind Anthrax is a disolvable powder as well.

I don't mean to sound racist or to sound like a fear monger, but it is a legitimate concern for me. Every time I try to make an order for some Pakistan sus250, I end up canceling the order. I finally decided to try the Gonadon because it is made by Belca in India. Now that's a normal, rational and sane country in my opinion.

Call me out if you think I'm being paranoid or post your thoughts as well.
Am I the only guy out here that thinks this?

Back