• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

blood results before and after tren.

endurance724

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been on cycle for the last 14 wkz consisting of

1-14 (Test E 750 mg/wk)
1-14 (EQ 600mg/WK)
8-12 ( tren Ace 100 mg EOD)
12-14 ( Tren Ace 150 mg EOD)

i have my blood results from before i added the tren and from after. they are below

Total Test : 2957 ng/dl
Testosterone Free : 1410.9 (reference range 46.0-224 pg/ml)
Testosterone Bioavailable : 2717.5 ( reference range 110.-575 ng/dl)
SHBG : 5

after 4-5 weeks of tren

Total Testosterone : 9369 ng/dl
Testosterone Free : 4646.9 (reference range 46.0-224 pg/ml)
Testosterone Bioavailable : 9151.8 ( reference range 110.-575 ng/dl)
SHBG : 4

i have never heard of or seen someones test levels so high. i was wondering if sum1 else has experienced this. i did not get any sides from tren besides insomnia and night sweats when i ate carbs b4 i slept (which i barely ever did). i sure didnt feel like my test was in the 9000 infact sumtimes i felt fatigued. all my other results were fine, liver and kidney function was normal, however my cholesterol levels were wacked out by the tren.

any feedback would be nice, im sharing this info because i think its important to get blood work on esp when using new compounds for the first time to know how ur body responds to it, im curious to kno if this is normal lol. also tren completely changed my body, during this cycle i was really able to recompose.

i was dieting and my appetite was severly supressed by the tren ace however at the same time i was able to add clean size and lose a shit load of fat. strength went through the roof. but to be honest my body has changed but i feel taxed, and fatigued, im actually taking a week off from the gym now also because of an injury, i felt like superman on tren and i just wanted to lift more n more. i ended up straining something in my back (its actually quite painful lol).

i just dont understand why the test is so high? and its kind of bothering me because that wasnt my intention at all. i was running the same test dosage thru out , idont know why it hit that high.

btw the brand of gear for the testosterone thru out was GP, tren ace was GP also, originally i was using GP EQ, but i switched to a diff brand bcuz i had run out of the GP, i am thinkn that the brand i switched over to had no EQ in it and it was actually test.

Holy shit! Tren IS the most badass gears ever!

no 1 else has gotten blood drawn while on tren???

for the higher test
i injected all 3 the day before the blood test so
375 mg testosterone
300 mg EQ
150 mg tren Ace

for the lower numbers the blood was drawn 48 hrs after the last injection of
375 Testosterone
300 mg Eq

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
thats a lot of gear to be pinning if the eq was really test that is 1350 of test a week and it builds up over 14 weeks.i am pinning 1gram a week of wp test c right now and my test is pretty damn high i am sure.and yes i stayed tired all the time and run down.

nice, but wish u would have got a panel of lipids, kidney and liver to.

Lets see those pics. We know you have them..Height and weight before and after
Also from my experience when im on more than 600mg of test weekly im tired and fatigued all the time..Would love to see those pics. Please post them up

What brand gear are you using? Any of the sponsors from here?

in response to the panel of lipids, kidney and liver to.

my lipids are as follows

cholesterol total : 308
triglycerides: 169
HDL: 8
LDL: 266
Ratio : 38.5

so yeah the tren did wack out my cholesterol, however my liver and kidney are in normal range. so i wont bother posting.

also i am beginning to think the EQ that i switched to wasnt EQ and was test because the different in RBC from the tests

the first test my rbc was : 5.80, the 2nd my rbc came out to 5.36. so its possible that the brand of eq i switched to was actually test. (the brand i switched to was not from any sponsor fyi)

my lipids are as follows

so yeah the tren did wack out my cholesterol, however my liver and kidney are in normal range. so i wont bother posting.

also i am beginning to think the EQ that i switched to wasnt EQ and was test because the different in RBC from the tests

the first test my rbc was : 5.80, the 2nd my rbc came out to 5.36. so its possible that the brand of eq i switched to was actually test. (the brand i switched to was not from any sponsor fyi)

WOW. You need some help.

Red Yeast Rice - 2400mg ED
Fish Oil - 40g ED (THAT IS NOT A TYPO)
Slo Release Niacin - 1500mg ED
Policosanol - 40-60mg ED

30 days of that and you'll be set.

What were your liver values?

The fatigue was most likely caused by overtraining and or not enough sleep. Taking time off from the gym is a really good idea.

IML Gear Cream!
I though fish oil raised LDL?

No, HDL.

His ratio is really off, he needs to raise the good (HDL) and lower the bad (LDL).

Trenbolone does not raise T levels.

liver values
i believe the only one out of range is the alkaline phosphate. Also a big thank you for your help CT, i have red rice yeast, i will go grab the other stuff and follow your protocol.

Alkaline Phosphate : 37
GGT : 7
AST : 32
ALT: 27
LD : 190
Bilibrubin total : 0.8
bilirubin direct : 0.2

my lipids are as follows

Were you fasting when you had this blood draw?

yeah thats probably what it was, like i mentioned i had switched brands of EQ. in the beginning i was using GP, then i switched to a brand called provela. i knew something was different as well because while i was using the GP one my blood pressure was kinda high (135/90). when i switched to the provela one my bp had went back down. EQ gives me high bp because of the RBC increase.

yes i was fasting during the blood test.

Are you sure your tren isn't test?

Your LDL is fucked for fasting. I would seriously relook at your diet.

EQ and tren are commonly counterfeited compound.. ur EQ/tren might indeed be test.

the tren was definatley tren (was also from a reputable sponsor). the 2nd brand of EQ i used was probably test.

Back