• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winny Liver Damage

usergear

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Liver damage done by orals I assume are temporary , Besides milk thistle what is another good way to help repair liver and what is the amount of time needed to repair from 6 weeks use. Also looking comparison of anavar on liver . Are all 17-alkylated steroids the same .

They all will throw your liver enzymes off, but you should be fine as long as you do not abuse them.

Liver damage done by orals I assume are temporary , Besides milk thistle what is another good way to help repair liver and what is the amount of time needed to repair from 6 weeks use. Also looking comparison of anavar on liver . Are all 17-alkylated steroids the same .

Yes, they are all tough on the liver, as they have to pass through twice. The liver will heal itself if you stop putting stress upon it. Stay away from Tylenol, drugs and alcohol, and you should be fine within a couple months.

Liv 52 on cycle to prevent liver damage
ornithine after cycle to recover

Liver is one of the most resilient organs in our body. I've ran orals nearly non-stop for 10 months and doc measured my liver values - he said they were barely elevated a negligible amount and liver is in good working condition. However, I am still taking a break from orals because I'm not going to push my luck. The bigger problem right now after months of orals including winstrol is the cholesterol. It's flat out terrible at and doctor said my HDL is a record low that he's ever seen. Not good but it will have time to heal itself now. I ran milk thistle as well as a separate OTC liver support pill containing multiple compounds throughout duration of orals. I'm sure this played a role in maintaining my liver in good shape.

Back