• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need expert guidance.

Infinatrix

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I always put so much effort into working out but never got my desired results. I always thought I wasn't pushing myself but it turn out it was my diet. So, from reading stuff on the internet and advice from my peers I created a diet plan. However, I'm pretty sure that my diet isn't perfect or ideal. Please give me pointers as to what i did right and what I did wrong. Feel free to be as critical as you need, I'm sure my diet isn't the right one.

Meal 1 - 1 egg with 1 tomatoe, 1 slice of cheese and 2 pieces of bread
Snack 1 - Fruit
Meal 2 - 4 servings of white rice with 4-5 pieces of chicken
Snack 2 - Junk food
Meal 3 - Salad (sometimes with fish or chicken)
Snack 3 - Glass of milk (Helps me sleep)

Welcome, and yea, that' sstill a pretty crappy diet. LOL Anything that has "Junk food" as a meal is probably not going to help you much. I suspect you're very short on protein and total calories, and the junk food isn't helping you. Three suggestions to get you started in the right direction:

1) Start here: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/new-members-begin-here/97077-read-me-first-homework-1-newbies.html

2) Create an account on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal - this is also referenced in the above link.

3) Change out that Snack 2 = junk food to just one cheat meal per week - not a full cheat day, and not one cheat meal per day. If you want results, you need to tighten it up. Your body needs some consistency if good quality food to make forward progress - keeping the junk food to once week will go a LONG way towards that. It may take a little behavior modification in terms of your eating habits, but if your regular day's meal plan is sufficient and satisfying, you are less likely to get distracted w/ looking for junk food.

Also can you please post up your current stats (ht, wt, est bodyfat), your goals and yoru current training regimen?

Its hard to know how to set up a diet when we dont' know what you're trying to accomplish. If you were looking to bulk, then I'd say fine, go ahead and have some junk food, but the rest of your diet is so sorely lacking in total calories and protein, that I am guessing you're not trying to bulk.

I always put so much effort into working out but never got my desired results. I always thought I wasn't pushing myself but it turn out it was my diet. So, from reading stuff on the internet and advice from my peers I created a diet plan. However, I'm pretty sure that my diet isn't perfect or ideal. Please give me pointers as to what i did right and what I did wrong. Feel free to be as critical as you need, I'm sure my diet isn't the right one.

Meal 1 - 1 egg with 1 tomatoe, 1 slice of cheese and 2 pieces of bread
Snack 1 - Fruit
Meal 2 - 4 servings of white rice with 4-5 pieces of chicken
Snack 2 - Junk food
Meal 3 - Salad (sometimes with fish or chicken)
Snack 3 - Glass of milk (Helps me sleep)

this is a joke right?!!!!?!?!?!?!
I had a better diet when i was 16 and didnt even know how to diet!!!

snack 2? junk food?! OMFG!! You sound like you dont give a fuck about your diet! Does this even reach 1k c/kal!? This diet seems sufficient enough for a Jewish Holocaust Survivor!

This meal plan doesn't top 60 grams of protein..really? Do some more research...

Diet is not a easy goal for that you have to change your mind......:shooter:

Back