• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

quick TRT bloodwork question

strength within

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was planning on using some superdrol and test C 500 mg a week. However, its ended up im having TRT bloodwork again in mid Aug =/. So I have to put the cycle on hold for a month.

I was wondering, can I still roll on with the superdrol since it doesnt convert to testosterone? or will that still somehow make my levels go too high? I dont wanna mess up my script gig, i'm on 200mg a week =)

I would hold off on the superdrol due to the fact that it will effect other blood test such as lipids, liver values, and more. I would wait til after the blood work then run your cycle as proposed.

I would hold off on the superdrol due to the fact that it will effect other blood test such as lipids, liver values, and more. I would wait til after the blood work then run your cycle as proposed.

thanks for ur reply! Well i actually had seperat bloodwork done about a week ago and they checked my liver and cholesterol(everything was fine) so i dont know if they will be checking those particular things again

I pin on mondays and thursdays. my last bloodwork was on a wed. My levels came back a lil high (1,000) so they wanted to do labs again in a month on a monday before i give myself a shot to get a better reading on things.

I wouldn't risk it since you already came in high. Some doctors will think you are abusing it or cut down your dose if you don't come in where they like. Hope it works out.

After 10-12 weeks cycle on you will have quite a build up of Test. Its best to stop cycle a month before bloodwork.

I wouldn't risk it since you already came in high. Some doctors will think you are abusing it or cut down your dose if you don't come in where they like. Hope it works out.

damnit lol I know ur right but I wish you weren't :( gata wait another month i guess. Hopefully with pinning thursday morning and gettin blood drawn on monday morning my levels will come back to what they want to see. I've felt great on 200 mg a week. 100 mg a week didnt do jack for me.

Well guys its not exactly what I wanted to hear but thanks for being the voices of reason for me, its much apreciated! Is there any supp you guys would reccomend to help give me an edge without impacting hormone levels I could try until this bloodowrk is behind me?....or should I just shutup and eat chicken? lol

Just a little update, I got the apointment re scheduled for August the 1st so at least its only about a 2 week wait :) Now I just gatta get my gear here lol

Damn. TRT sounds like the shit.

Damn. TRT sounds like the shit.

Well, I think its a double edged sword. For someone healthy, I can see how it could be a bad thing. However, for someone like me, who had to deal with symptoms of low testosterone for many years...its a godsend. I wish that I would have seen a doctor and gotten help back when I was 18. It would have saved me from a great deal of hard times. Really for me the only downside is that I have to be a pincushion for the rest of my life lol

Back