• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid accutane

james-27

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys how are you taking your Isotretinoin? I have taken a few doses (10mg ED) now and this stuff taste absolutely awful! I almost cant stomach it. I thought about mixing it in my protein shake?

I haven't taken it yet but a lot of the rc's taste like ass. I just shoot it down the back of my throat and take a sip of water if its that bad, but otherwise just man up! lol

Just have it with Pepsi.
Pepsi makes everything taste yummy.

Haha it taste like rubbing alcohol.

It tastes better if you stop being a pussy.

You have a legitimate point bro.

Chase it with a drink

Are these guys in the US? I have enough liquid Iso for 180 or so. I'll need a little more to finish a 6 month cycle.

Yes they are, pay with Greendot moneypak, and I received my order in 3 days!

I am also taking exEmestane 25 mg also bought the 12.5 mg they are pretty easy to deal with fast shipping

Thanks bro's

Hey what are you guys doing for your dry lips? Mine are super dry/chapped. I'm only taking 10mg ED

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome, was just curious if there was something better the norm.

Carmex every hour all day.

I been on 10mg ED accutane for just about a month now. Today was my first dose of NPP 100mg. I have read the running tren and accutane together was not a good idea. I'm curious if this goes for NPP as well. After my shot today I felt like shit, nauseous, heart racing out of control, and shortness of breath. Any ideas

Back