• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

coming back

lifthvy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ordered from Z last summer..awesome stuff! Since then I have ordered from 2 other sponsors and nothing has compared to the gear that I got from Z. Time to come back. I hope it's as good as it used to be!!:winkfinger:

WELCOME BACK :clapping:!! We hear this from many people- they leave and are back fast after the realize the can't find anywhere close to the quality and service.Glad to have you back here in ZLand:winkfinger:

yea..I just put my second order in..I tried another sponsor, but it was under dosed and not same quality..I ordered domestic from Z in past it was great. Had to order International this time. I hope Z brings Domestic line back....

Ya. Ive ordered from other sponsors while Z was down, but then i ordered from Z and he has been top notch on all levels. Customer service was fast to respond and the shipping was lightning fast!!!

Welcome back brother! Good to have return customers, Big things are happening, and the sale ends tonight, so get in on this before its to late!

yea..I just put my second order in..I tried another sponsor, but it was under dosed and not same quality..I ordered domestic from Z in past it was great. Had to order International this time. I hope Z brings Domestic line back....

Welcome back! Domestic line will be up very soon! It was just down for the time being for a sort of reorganizing. :winkfinger:

I ordered from Z last summer..awesome stuff! Since then I have ordered from 2 other sponsors and nothing has compared to the gear that I got from Z. Time to come back. I hope it's as good as it used to be!!:winkfinger:

YouTube Video

HELL YEAH!!! :clapping:

Z's stuff is awesome!

After my first order I'ver never left - now I'm over 20 orders and growing...

... "HELL YEAH!!" :D

it's always good to have backup sources in line...

but Z is definitely first on the list!!

Back