• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cant order

Wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
had my first big order through naps only...had to go with another company because i cant place an order :sorry:

this sucks :gosh:

any time frame reps?

About 2 weeks and we will be back up with new products and a HUGE sale!!

To the best of my knowledge when we reopen we will be fully stocked.

Sorry you guys had to go elsewhere, but believe me, it was not Naps fault. But as I have said and GXR has said to, Naps has effectively resolved the issues and packs will be arriving in the next week or so. And now that shipping has been fixed, Naps is also gonna run a huge sale when the shop opens and it's gonna be awesome. So be patient folks, work is being done to get the shop open, packs will start moving and you will all be amazed at what Naps has planned.

Can't wait! I'm waiting on 2 packages and have decided on my Spring run and want to get it ordered late Aug early Sept.

It's a big order and Naps is my flavor of choice when it comes to selection and price.

So if naps is already known for its great prices, then what's this "Huge sale" gonna look like? ;)

had my first big order through naps only...had to go with another company because i cant place an order :sorry:

any time frame reps?

i hear ya bro.. im trying to hold out for the big sale..its tuff though

This sounds really good. And with the new shipping maybe it will go very good within EU.
I hope they will be stocked up with Oral tren when they are back.

When it reopens the shop should be fully stocked and the shipping should be very close to the T/A times as shown on the website. Again, thanks to all of you that have been so patient, that patience is going to be rewarded very soon.

any time frame reps?

should have waited for naps. they are well worth it. the gear is real good and there customer service is great

IML Gear Cream!
should have waited for naps. they are well worth it. the gear is real good and there customer service is great

He's already a naps customer ;) WE both have used naps repeatedly. I just couldn't wait a further 2 weeks to order to then wait a further 2 weeks on delivery, I had to go elsewhere because of time constraints, I will however place an order once they are reopened. It's just a shame they closed shop to restructure days before I had to place my order.

I know this isn't naps fault, they are doing the right thing ;)

Thanks for realizing it's the best thing to do for the customers Awesome Smiley.

Thanks for realizing it's the best thing to do for the customers Awesome Smiley.

No probs, It sucks I had to order from another place but at least you get my end of year order and will get my early next year order :p

Smart business sense to correct problems for customer and I look forward to ordering again when you are restructured.

He's already a naps customer ;) WE both have used naps repeatedly. I just couldn't wait a further 2 weeks to order to then wait a further 2 weeks on delivery, I had to go elsewhere because of time constraints, I will however place an order once they are reopened. It's just a shame they closed shop to restructure days before I had to place my order.

I know this isn't naps fault, they are doing the right thing ;)

agreed for sure. ill prolly order something to run along with my other ordered products just for the fuck of it :shooter:

naps will only allow me to select a few products. everything else is closed to me.. whats going on?

how soon? i need a PCT ASAP. any other reccomendation addresses i can use in the mean time?

Back