• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Side Effects Of Excess Coffee

jacksoncris

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello...,
There are several side effects of excess coffee :
1. Drinking coffee when you are pregnant can be harmful to your baby.
2. Too much coffee can cause nervousness & anxiety.
3. Over-consumption can caused a high, may result in a 'low' later on, causing you to feel irritable and restless.
4. Excessive consumption is basically poisoning yourself, and you can expect the get the chills, vomiting, fever, headaches, head-spins, and mental confusion.

if you drink too much water it will also kill you.
How much is excess? this is the key

Sod that then I'll just keep washing the orals down with coke then

Something like 5-6 cups of coffee a day cuts your risk of prostate chance buy like 60%. There are far more positive benefits to coffee than negative.

excess coffee (more than 3 cups a day) puts unnecessary stress on your body specially the heart and nervous system,, caffeine toxicity wasn't a good experience to me :)

excess coffee (more than 3 cups a day) puts unnecessary stress on your body specially the heart and nervous system,, caffeine toxicity wasn't a good experience to me :)

Coffee actually lowers your risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancers (i believe somewhere around 50% less likely for liver cancer, and those with 6 or more cups a day lessened for prostate cancer), parkinsons, and abnormal heart rhythms. Not sure where you think it stresses our heart out...

edit: also I believe it plays a role in regulating sex hormones, insulin and glucose levels as well. It's been a while since college. This bangin chick did a case study on coffee. So be careful what you put out there as fact, and more or less your opinion ;)

was the caffeine only coffee, or was it coffee, soda, energy drink and then caffeine-loaded pre work out supps?

Something like 5-6 cups of coffee a day cuts your risk of prostate chance buy like 60%. There are far more positive benefits to coffee than negative.

I would love to hear at least 5 to 10 of these. Can you give a link for this?:nerd:

I would love to hear at least 5 to 10 of these. Can you give a link for this?:nerd:

Like I said, I remember bits and pieces from back in college. I'd try a google search and see what comes up. I did one quick and didn't see any hard science articles about it but this popped up Top 15 Effects That Coffee Has on Your Health - Softpedia I know Harvard i believe did a major study on it, you could try adding that to your search. Good morning america (lol) also just did an article on it a couple weeks ago with some doctor. Keep in mind, i think most of these studies were done on BLACK coffee. Not sugar/sweeteners and cream/milk.

Back