• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

beta alanine?

jman11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
should you take it on non workout days? if so at what dose? thanks

to my knowledge it works like creatine, you need to build it up in your body to get the most use out of it, I just got some the other day, haven't taken it yet (on a break) but i was planning on taking it on off days. I read somewhere that pre post dosing works well on workout days and just whenever on off days.

should you take it on non workout days? if so at what dose? thanks

Yes, as Bonesaw said, Beta Alanine works a lot like creatine in that you need to keep keep your concentrations high in order to maximize the effects.

On that note, creatine and beta alanine make a great combo. Creatine for the improved ATP reservoir and the BA for the increased lactate threshold.

Also, as another poster mentioned, beta alanine does cause parasthesia that varies in degree from person to person, so I'd start the doses low and see how you respond in order to build a tolerence to the parasthesia.

I had huge pumps the 1st days I started using it but then started having trouble breathing that persisted throughout the day. I stopped taking it. Anybody else have this issue or know why this is occuring? (I also get this side effect from L. Arginine)

Yes, as Bonesaw said, Beta Alanine works a lot like creatine in that you need to keep keep your concentrations high in order to maximize the effects.

On that note, creatine and beta alanine make a great combo. Creatine for the improved ATP reservoir and the BA for the increased lactate threshold.

Also, as another poster mentioned, beta alanine does cause parasthesia that varies in degree from person to person, so I'd start the doses low and see how you respond in order to build a tolerence to the parasthesia.

Why a company does not make a simple mix of creatine mono or MCC 2.5 grams with 2 grams of beta is beyond me, that and some EC before a workout or just some caffeine is really all you need. I would love that with a simple flavoring to it, throw it down 30-45 minutes before with or without your stim of choice, money! :winkfinger:

Why a company does not make a simple mix of creatine mono or MCC 2.5 grams with 2 grams of beta is beyond me, that and some EC before a workout or just some caffeine is really all you need. I would love that with a simple flavoring to it, throw it down 30-45 minutes before with or without your stim of choice, money! :winkfinger:
I've seen a mix of creatine, beta alanine, glutamine and a few other things mixed into one premade supp. Everything was in the right doses too.

Too much and you will get the tingles

That's one of the things I like about the product. Hell, I don't know if it works or not but you definitely know you took something when your skin starts to burn. lol

Back