• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why does test prop give me test flu?

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I feel like i got gang banged with test prop. My whole body aches with slight fever... typical symptom of flu.

Is it the high BA content that does this?

Very rapid surge in blood androgen levels. Very common with short esters or very large doses.

Very rapid surge in blood androgen levels. Very common with short esters or very large doses.

would we see this with tren ace as well?

Not even on that high of dose though. 100mg prop EOD. That's only like ~500mg test a week. :hmmm:

would we see this with tren ace as well?
Yes. I have had it with test ace, test prop, tren ace and very large doses of cypionate. I have laid in bed with body aches and fever followed by chills. It goes away in 12 hours or so in most cases. Its weird because you think you are getting the flu but then it passes very fast. Zero GI problems.

Not even on that high of dose though. 100mg prop EOD. That's only like ~500mg test a week. :hmmm:
With fast esters you don't need much to get it. Prop is the most commonly reported ester for these issues.

Heavy esters it takes way more for me to get the test flu.

Sust is prone to give Test flu as well. All short esters are most likely to cause this. This should subside some once your body adjusts to it.

Yes. I have had it with test ace, test prop, tren ace and very large doses of cypionate. I have laid in bed with body aches and fever followed by chills. It goes away in 12 hours or so in most cases. Its weird because you think you are getting the flu but then it passes very fast. Zero GI problems.

Had this last night. Soaking wet/freezing. Currently on 100mg prop/tren ace eod. It was not a fun night.

^^ Sounds like night sweats from the tren. Limit your carb intake before bedtime bro.

On a side note I never experienced any of this from prop, but my dosages were always around that of the OP.

IML Gear Cream!
I get this from test prop at 100mg eod but it goes away as the cycle progressed

^^ Sounds like night sweats from the tren. Limit your carb intake before bedtime bro.

On a side note I never experienced any of this from prop, but my dosages were always around that of the OP.

Great post.

Back