• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Everyones Help!

LiftHardGainBig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup guys... Sorry not that urgent but you guys are the only ones that i know to ask these questions to hehe. Ok u may remember from before i asked if anyone knew a song but didnt know any of the words...well i heard the words today and wrote some down...maybe u can tell me from this description. First off its a slower song w/ just a few instruments..i think just an acoustic guitar and drums (plus singer) Real mellow song tho...

"If you would only listen???u might realize what your missin, your missin me. La da da da da da???da da da da da da da da da da???. "

yah i know its not very many words but hopefully somone can tell me who plays this... this band also has another song out that was popular as well... Merry Christmas everyone... Thanks in advance.

I still have no idea

The other song that they play sounds just like it but here are a few words of it "somtimes u just gotta let it go....." followed by an acoustic guitar.

it's jack johnson, bubble toes

no worries man, good taste in music:thumb:

Back