• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good God

Noheawaiian

Ultimate UKA Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bow to the awesomeness of the front-tapering pork chop

a6cd8d9d-45fb-c6e1.jpg

a6cd8d9d-460b-d198.jpg

a6cd8d9d-4616-ea58.jpg

hello buddy, look i never said i looked great, like pro material, but i have fuckin fun, you are about as much fun as a fist shaped dildo (you enjoy it but no one else does)
Any way i have some advice for you, i am a wise old soul with lots to offer so listen up when i speak.

EAT SHIT AND FUCKIN DIE

Az, Don't fuckin explain yourself to this douche, His shit is weak at best. Everyone on here can see that. His shit would not fly in the real world. JMO.

No shit dog, i just cant believe the amount of time he wastes on me, get a fuckin life blimp, i am in his head forever, its just funny shit, in real life i would gouge out his eyes and piss in his ocular cavities, then do the kitty stomp……...

I am taking a week off the forums, i have my front taper to work on, so this little cunt rag will have nothing to amuse himself with (other than whacking off to explicit images of his mom) he will surely commit suicide, cya in a week.

?????????..

^^^^^

It makes it easier for him to give head, i think? :coffee:

Dude, are you obsessed with this "azza" dude??? You seem to jock the shit out of him daily - and ur internet "attacks" are awful - the pig pics are REAL played out.......

You are on track with Gentleman in terms of posts per day - bottom line, ur fucking lame :dont:

IML Gear Cream!
dude, are you obsessed with this "azza" dude??? You seem to jock the shit out of him daily - and ur internet "attacks" are awful - the pig pics are real played out.......

You are on track with gentleman in terms of posts per day - bottom line, ur fucking lame :dont:

+1

maybe he should keep going and own himself off the forums for good, or get hit by a truck………..

I offer much more to the IM population than you (3) faggots who don't seem to like me.
Fuckin azzarexic

a6cd8d9d-8626-920e.jpg

Its not that I like you or dislike you. I just think e-bullying is a pussy move. I've read some decent posts by you, but the shit with Azza is over the top. You M.D. guys act like you "own" everyone on the board. Grow the fuck up asshole. We come here to chat and learn, not get "Owned" by some delusional prick. Oh...and I understand what anything goes means, But e-bullying is a puss move. IMO

Azza is good people. Dude loves fast cars and drag racing. End of story...

Its not that I like you or dislike you. I just think e-bullying is a pussy move. I've read some decent posts by you, but the shit with Azza is over the top. You M.D. guys act like you "own" everyone on the board. Grow the fuck up asshole. We come here to chat and learn, not get "Owned" by some delusional prick. Oh...and I understand what anything goes means, But e-bullying is a puss move. IMO
How would you like your ass kicked, old man?

lots of crying in this thread

Lol, this is the internet. E-bullying is the only thing we have.
And this is "Anything goes". Do you ever see me ranting and raving in any other section? No.

Lol, this is the internet. E-bullying is the only thing we have.
And this is "Anything goes". Do you ever see me ranting and raving in any other section? No.

No cause you don???t wanna get banned off the only site you spend all your time on,

Back