• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats the best way to approach women in the gym

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've always felt it to be kind of slime ball-ish to hit on women at the gym. I also see the gym as a place of zen and don't want to be bothered. I think some women might think the same way. I don't believe they want to feel uncomfortable and hit on every time they go to workout. I know there are women out there who's sole purpose is to be ogled and macked to when they go to the gym. I'm not concerned about those sluts.

My question is what is the best approach to break the ice and not come off like some creep? Im respectful of women and don't like invading their space.

Thoughts?

Ask one of them to spot you, then ask them if they've got a figure competition they're training for, tell them you're sorry if you're interrupting their workout, but you just wanted to say that their doing an excellent job with their physique. Women are at the gym to better themselves, so they're probably going to be open to a compliment. And if she likes you, then that one comment should start a little conversation. If not, then don't take it personally and continue doing what you're supposed to be doing in the gym & FUCKING TRAIN.

Nothing wrong with being casually friendly and seeing if she's interested over time. I think women are often pretty good at letting us know if they are interested. After you build a bit of a friendship, ask her out for a drink or some coffee and go from there. Even if she says no, she probably won't be uncomfortable with being asked.

Make eye contact a few times. Make sure you've seen each other at the gym for a few sessions. Spark up a conversation with "hey, I've seen you around here a few times/a lot". Go from there :) Throw in some humor or a compliment like "Excuse me for saying, but you really don't need to be running on that treadmill"
It's all about just going and saying something! Unless they've got the angry face on, most girls don't mind a short chat in the gym.
Also, make sure you're on a cut and you have a little bit of a pump going :D

From behind, mid-squat. Make sure you're wearing spandex and you're at least partially aroused..

Seriously though, what MDR said. Plus, any woman that has half a brain in the gym will be more attracted to your dedication and commitment to training than some silly pick-up line. It's no different than anywhere else, you just have a lot more shallow, materialistic and narcissistic beeotches to sort through in a gym.

I favor the casual approach.....

I am at the gym to train...hard.....FOCUS people. Your respect for that, as well as your own dedication will go far....

Eye contact, a smile....a few times over the course of several work outs will break the ice.....a nod of the head. Quick, short comment - 'looking good' for example, or 'nice work'.......before 'real' conversation is made.

Casual conversation, NOT in the middle of my set, or right before, or right after...LOL....in other words - catch me on my way to the drinking fountain, or between equipment, or on my way in or out of the gym....oh, or while doing cardio....cardio sux and is boring....I'd prob be grateful to have a philosophical discussion with a rock at that point.....

Ask her if she's done with the 15's so you can get your bicep workout in. If she laughs you're golden. If not, have a hell of a bicep workout with those 15's.

I favor the casual approach.....

I am at the gym to train...hard.....FOCUS people. Your respect for that, as well as your own dedication will go far....

Eye contact, a smile....a few times over the course of several work outs will break the ice.....a nod of the head. Quick, short comment - 'looking good' for example, or 'nice work'.......before 'real' conversation is made.

Casual conversation, NOT in the middle of my set, or right before, or right after...LOL....in other words - catch me on my way to the drinking fountain, or between equipment, or on my way in or out of the gym....oh, or while doing cardio....cardio sux and is boring....I'd prob be grateful to have a philosophical discussion with a rock at that point.....

stairs-training-partner.jpg

I haz training partnur for stairz, but iz diffikult to talk!

Some of the post have good advice but only one woman replied. Given this thread was posted in FEMALE TALK I'd figure more than one woman would chime in.

lol@ "Sorry to bother you but youre hot!" yeah that'll get you their number. And what's with all these guys starting off conversations with apologizing? You're a fucking man for christ sake. You think some chick is going to go for some insecure sissy?

Some of the post have good advice but only one woman replied. Given this thread was posted in FEMALE TALK I'd figure more than one woman would chime in.

They probably want to be bothered by dudes at the gym as much as they want to be bothered to reply to a bunch of dudes in a thread asking how to harass women at the gym.

They probably want to be bothered by dudes at the gym as much as they want to be bothered to reply to a bunch of dudes in a thread asking how to harass women at the gym.

If you read the OP you would understand that is not my objective.

I have no idea. I've been married too long. Although for some reason a couple of the older guys have stopped me to ask about my car.

IML Gear Cream!
If you read the OP you would understand that is not my objective.

I read the OP. You already know that what you want to do is, to use your words, "slime-ball-ish". There are too many distractions as it is. I am sure woman have it twice as bad with dudes breaking their concentration.

The way I see it, the gym is for lifting just as a bathroom stall is for shitting. I don't want strangers starting up conversations while I'm lifting any more than I want strangers starting up a conversation while I'm pinching a loaf.

KelJu, are you a woman?

angry-cat.jpg

You iz NOT dee wimmenz!
I laughed pretty hard at this. I also noticed the mass sausagefest taking place in this thread. The female forum seems to attract more males than females.. perhaps this is why the females don't post as frequently.

I wish I could answer this question for ya, but I train at home, keeps me motivated and I can take as much time as I need. When I WAS attending a gym, I wasn't looking around for a guy, I was focused on what I was there to do. Perhaps if you tried to catch her on the way out, that might be more appropriate of a time.

Take your shirt off, start brooding, act moody and uninterested.

I laughed pretty hard at this. I also noticed the mass sausagefest taking place in this thread. The female forum seems to attract more males than females.. perhaps this is why the females don't post as frequently.

I wish I could answer this question for ya, but I train at home, keeps me motivated and I can take as much time as I need. When I WAS attending a gym, I wasn't looking around for a guy, I was focused on what I was there to do. Perhaps if you tried to catch her on the way out, that might be more appropriate of a time.

I can't speak for the others, but I pretty much use the New Post feature for checking new posts. I don't surf female chat.

I can't speak for the others, but I pretty much use the New Post feature for checking new posts. I don't surf female chat.

This.

I didn't even realize it was Female Chat until someone mentioned it.

MDR, by that analogy, The bar is for drinking. While that is the case, many a woman have been picked up at the bar.

This.

I didn't even realize it was Female Chat until someone mentioned it.

when you search the new posts on the right hand side it shows what section the thread is posted in. Now you guys know.

Now can we get :offtopic:

Back