• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Dosage For Oral Solution Winstrol?

sirmattiep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started 7th week test e 12 week cycle, and want to back load the last 4 weeks with oral solution winstrol 25mg 30ml. My question is what dosage should I be taking? Because I read a forum post about the equivalence of oral winstrol dosage with winstrol injectable and they say its about 37.5mg ed oral winstrol to equal 50mg injectable... Soooo I would need to order two or would one order be enough? Thanks for your help.

Also have a choice of Anavar 20mg 30ml oral solution.

Because I read a forum post about the equivalence of oral winstrol dosage with winstrol injectable and they say its about 37.5mg ed oral winstrol to equal 50mg injectable

Think its other way round. At 50mg/day I find inj superior to oral.

Never tried oral solution so cant comment on it.
I wonder how do they add C17 aa to raw powder and make oral solution from it.

Just started 7th week test e 12 week cycle, and want to back load the last 4 weeks with oral solution winstrol 25mg 30ml. My question is what dosage should I be taking? Because I read a forum post about the equivalence of oral winstrol dosage with winstrol injectable and they say its about 37.5mg ed oral winstrol to equal 50mg injectable... Soooo I would need to order two or would one order be enough? Thanks for your help.

Also have a choice of Anavar 20mg 30ml oral solution.

50mg ED divided into two doses.

Yeah, correct.
A+

Back