• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sciroxx product verification???

ted8541

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My bro received three viles of Sciroxx Test E.

He tested them on Sciroxx's website with the product verifier, but none of them are verified.

He tried the lot number and the code below the lot number with and without the dashes.

Any thoughts? Is he entering the correct code, etc.?

They and alot of the others are not good about updating that information quickly. Mine did the same last year when I first received them but after a month or so I check again and they checked out. Main thing is if you trust your source and if they claim to be a verified reseller then that email addy will check out on the site.

I had/have the same problem with old testaplex e250 vials...but I'm thinking they are gtg...

Yea, they look legit. I just figured they would check out. We'll see.

I thought mine would check out as well and just wanted to check them out, but I trust the source I picked them up from

they look good. I have some sciroxx that doesnt verify either... think its a common thing with them

They and alot of the others are not good about updating that information quickly. Mine did the same last year when I first received them but after a month or so I check again and they checked out. Main thing is if you trust your source and if they claim to be a verified reseller then that email addy will check out on the site.

^^^What he said.

I posted about this before with there being a delay in updating the website database. A couple of months in not uncommon for a database delay.

Cool. Good to know. Thanks.

Back