• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Side effects from Test cyp, B12, anastrozole?

fn257

Making a comeback!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started TRT 2 wks ago, .2cc cyp, .2cc B12, and .5 mg anastrozole Eod. Yesterday about 3hrs after taking meds I felt nauseous and a little lightheaded, this is the first time I have felt this since starting. Just wondering if this could have been due to the meds or something else. Could be the unbearable heat in Texas right now, I was working.

Just started TRT 2 wks ago, .2cc cyp, .2cc B12, and .5 mg anastrozole Eod. Yesterday about 3hrs after taking meds I felt nauseous and a little lightheaded, this is the first time I have felt this since starting. Just wondering if this could have been due to the meds or something else. Could be the unbearable heat in Texas right now, I was working.

I would have go with the anastrozole as the culprit. It's a common side with that drug. However, the heat here in the US would make anyone dizzy!!

I am thinking it was more than likely the heat. The heat in Texas is just intense right now. I would say second guess would be the adex. I would report it to your doctor if you continue to feel this way. Make sure you are getting enough fluids and electrolytes with the temps being so high this is very important.

Heat has been pretty intense for sure, 107 now at 5:54. I was fairly certain that the cyp and b12 weren't the cause but had no idea about the anastrozole. The other times I have taken the meds I haven't felt this. Having some problems breaking the anastrozole tabs in half, it seems one half is always bigger! would cutting them with a razor blade or exacto be better?

Heat has been pretty intense for sure, 107 now at 5:54. I was fairly certain that the cyp and b12 weren't the cause but had no idea about the anastrozole. The other times I have taken the meds I haven't felt this. Having some problems breaking the anastrozole tabs in half, it seems one half is always bigger! would cutting them with a razor blade or exacto be better?

Get a pill splitter from any drug store, they're worth the $5

Back